Sign in to follow this  
70gto

Self defense for young girls

We don't pay for advancement like some schools. They don't even hold testing. When you are ready at the end of class they call you up and give you your belt or stripe. We go to fights together, mud runs, watch ufc, go out all over.

Adult Gi 6:00 am – 7:00 am

Adult No Gi 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm

Kids BJJ/Muay Thai 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm

Adult Muay Thai 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm

Adult Wrestling & No GI Instruction 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm

MMA Training (must attend 7pm class) 8:00 pm-9:00 pm

Tuesday

Adult Gi 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm

Adult Gi 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm

Adult Muay Thai 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm

MMA Training/Striking 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Wednesday

Adult No Gi 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm

Adult Muay Thai 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm

Adult Wrestling & No GI Instruction 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm

MMA Training (must attend 7pm class) 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Thursday

Adult Gi 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm

Adult Gi 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm

Adult Muay Thai 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm

BJJ Beginners GI 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Friday

OPEN MAT 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Saturday

Adult Muay Thai 10:00 am – 11:00 am

Adult Gi 11:00 am – 12:00 pm

MMA Training (must attend 11am class) 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm

Our kids class alternates, one week of BJJ and then the next week Muay Thai.

This enables the kids to focus on a discipline for the week to build on prior lessons.

I just love all this machismo BS.

With my curriculum vitae having survived to this ripe old age I must be pretty good or lucky, probably both.

Nicky I like your outlook and with you as their dad I'm sure they will be survivors.

OP - Forget the BS, teach your young lady to be a survivor at ANY cost at home and get her some realistic MA skills.

Unless you teach her how to access threats and how to react (with lethal force if necessary) you are pissing in the wind.

Once an attacker makes known that they are willing to do your girl harm, she must realize that the value of her life is much greater than their's and act accordingly. No PC BS.  If avoidance and flight are not possible she must accept that the threat must be eliminated at any cost.

Yep if elimination of that threat requires an extreme you may have to kick up $50k for a legal retainer.

MIND SET and Ability.  

Wtf does your class schedule and your overblown thoughts about yourself have to do with the OPs 8n8tial request?

Absolutely nothing. You were a troll a few years ago and you still are...a self aggrandizing dbag.....your incessant self promotion, your continued idiocy.....boggles.my mind.....

I must be a special kind of stupid to have engaged for three days with your nonsense and destroyed the OPS thread, which is a good one, by engaging your diatribes. ..... what a colossal waste of bandwidth and time that I will never get back....sheesh....unreal.

You said I was full of shit about taking so many classes. I show you what I take. Now that I did that it's my fault for ruining the guys thread. Maybe if you didn't choose to be argumentative and attack me it wouldn't have happened. But you choose that path quite often

http://women.nra.org/refuse-to-be-a-victim.aspx

The NRA has a class on situational awareness. It's a good class to take. Research your instructor because I met one woman that teaches it that's scared of her own shadow. You don't want to teach that mindset.