I have 2 Legion pistols - 229 and 226 SAO.  Let's just say I'm a fan of Sigs in general and the Legion series in particular.  If I could only have one of them I would keep the 229.  It just seems to me to be a great all-around handgun.  The trigger on it has about the sweetest reset this side of a custom 1911.

ORRRRRRRRRRRR,

Buy a 2011 Fat-Bottom Girl!  http://www.stiguns.com/the-sti-2011/ .   Since you already HAVE a PPQ, there's no need to ever buy another "stock" striker-fired handgun for the rest of your life, as everything else (trigger-wise) is blatantly INFERIOR.  The 2011:  a 1911 that's ALL GROWN UP!

• Like 1

ORRRRRRRRRRRR,

Buy a 2011 Fat-Bottom Girl!  http://www.stiguns.com/the-sti-2011/ .   Since you already HAVE a PPQ, there's no need to ever buy another "stock" striker-fired handgun for the rest of your life, as everything else (trigger-wise) is blatantly INFERIOR.  The 2011:  a 1911 that's ALL GROWN UP!

Been eyeing one of these also. expensive but probably well worth it..

• Like 1

226 SAO Legion is the bomb, 1500 rounds so far no issues and just did first cleaning. I actually prefer the trigger over my Wilson and considered myself a glock guy until I purchased this first sig. The sights are awesome, they look like fiber optic from with blacked out rear in the day but have tritium inserts for low light. All my game guns have fo front with blacked out rears so the combo is perfect for me, don't even see the tritium to distract me during the day.

• Like 1