High Exposure

NOT A RAFFLE - One NJGF Member in this thread will get Custom Modern Materiel Grip Work - NOT A RAFFLE

Nothing illegal about a raffle.

As long as you have a license from the municipality in which the raffle is to be held, then it's not illegal at all. This is NJ after all, football pools are illegal technically, but we still all do them. I'm not the raffle police anyway. But I know that games of chance are illegal, without a license in this shit ass state. A raffle is a game of chance.

7d38b4ee9c1576fab6236aebc9c5cdff.jpg

As long as you have a license from the municipality in which the raffle is to be held, then it's not illegal at all. This is NJ after all, football pools are illegal technically, but we still all do them. I'm not the raffle police anyway. But I know that games of chance are illegal, without a license in this shit ass state. A raffle is a game of chance.

7d38b4ee9c1576fab6236aebc9c5cdff.jpg

ok, it's not a raffle, we are all chipping in to help a deserving yet to be named individual receive something nice.  What's the point of all this?  

• Like 1

ok, it's not a raffle, we are all chipping in to help a deserving yet to be named individual receive something nice. What's the point of all this?

You made a statement about raffles being legal, and I clarified. Pretty much it. I don't care about the laws anyway, I refuse to comply with bullshit state money making schemes. And since we're not calling it a "raffle" anymore that's fine with me either way. NJ's law's never stopped me from running a card game either. Screw them...

0F16C92A-521C-4306-BE45-A29217639799_zps

This is why we can't have nice things.....

• Like 3