My1stGlock

8 Magpul 10 round PMAGs & ammo case @ Midways for $79.35

Not what everyone wants to hear but we live in this great state of NJ. 10 round mags and a ammo box is reasonable if you lookin for them.

Anyways Looks like a clearance sale. Order them before they're sold out.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/537055/magpul-pmag-m3-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-556x45mm-10-round-black-ammo-can-of-8?cm_mmc=pe_weekly-_-supersonic-_-magpul_10rdmags-_-20170611

Just now, sota said:

well that's disappointing.

and I know for a fact midwayusa doesn't do post purchase price adjustments.

Most credit cards are offering price matching again. Call the bank for the $2 plus credit. It's just a call away. 

Thank you for the heads up. It is a good deal if you are into neutered magazines. I am sticking my neck out and saying "I will not buy any more neutered mags! What if the PRNJ goes to 5 or 7 rounds? Then I have to throw these 10 rounders away too? What if the PRNJ bans all AR and AK rifles or all semi autos period?

I have had it with this state and have my bets on the feds to stop them from further eroding our 2A rights!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medved11
      Up for sale is a factory built Lantac manually cycled straight pull AR15 upper receiver. The upper is in excellent condition with only 200 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match having been put through it. The upper will fit any standard AR lower. The advantage to this upper is that it allows you to have a un-pinned muzzle device and a collapsible stock since it is not a semi-automatic upper (no gas system at all on this model)
      NOTE: The upper is on consignment with Howell Gun Works, so the sale would be done directly through them (you can find it on their Facebook page) however, I can help answer any questions
      Price : $700 Lantac 18 inch 1:8 barrel chambered in .223 Wylde: chambering allows you to shoot either .223 or 5.56 specifically designed for manually cycled straight-pull rifles (no gas port) Lantac SPADA-M 15" forend (M-LOK) Lantac side charging upper receiver Lantac Dragon muzzle brake the brake is not pinned since this is not a semi-auto upper Lantac Enhanced straight pull side-charging BCG you manually cycle the action -  similar to a bolt action but much faster because there is no vertical movement required - just pull the side charging handle back to extract and rechamber) the BCG is specifically designed for manual cycling - there is not gas key on the carrier Lantac Raptor charging handle provides the option to cycle the action like a "normal" AR if desired (it's much easier and efficient to use the side charger) More details on the upper can be found here on pg.47: https://simplebooklet.com/lantacriflecatalog#page=48

• By My1stGlock
      For those that are still looking for 10 round OEM Glock mags for their G17 or G19. Not retail boxed but brand new. Big Tex is GTG. Ordered them last time they were on sale.
      https://www.bigtexoutdoors.com/product/oem-glock-10rd-mags-2/

• By medved11
      The cleaning out of my workbench continues with a bunch of various AR parts that I'd like to find new homes for. Please let me know if you'd like any additional pictures or info on anything (everything comes as shown - I don't have any of the original packaging for this stuff).
      All prices are for a face-to-face sale but we can work out shipping cost if needed (I'll ship in a flat rate small or medium box). I'll take 5% off the total price for anyone that takes 5 or more items from the list. I’m located in the Princeton/Hillsborough area:
      Lantac Dragon 5.56 Brake (threaded 1/2x28): ***SOLD*** BCM KAG Grip (KeyMod - has rattle can camo job): $10.00 BCM Vertical Grip (KeyMod - has rattle can camo job): $10.00 Magpul Vertical Grip (Picatinny - OD Green): ***SOLD*** Arisaka Finger Stop (MLOK): ***SOLD*** Carbine Buffer Spring (not sure which manufacturer): $5.00 Carbine Buffer (no sure which manufacturer): $10.00 Vltor 5-position Carbine Tube: $25.00 Magpul Fixed Carbine Stock (has rattle can camo job and I believe that it's OD Green underneath): ***SOLD*** Way of the Gun Sling (Coyote): ***SOLD***
    • By medved11
      Up for sale is a gently used Magpul M-LOK bipod:
      SOLD(my current work schedule doesn't leave much time for F2F sales) Comes as shown (no original packaging) The bipod has a krylon paint job that can be easily removed. It's black underneath PayPal F&F preferred or add the appropriate percentage if you choose G&S (net $80 to me) The item is cross-posted so the first unconditional "I'll take it" wins