beautiful flyers! EVERYONE on this board needs to do this!

I wasnt able to cut and past out of the flyer or use the link, so I retyped it into this message, to make it easier for everyone to do this. Here you go:

Go to this link: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/municipalities.asp

Pick your city from the list, then go to the district link at the top,

Click on one of the names,

Then click on Contact your legislator,

Check all 3 boxes and select your representative,

Fill out the form and send

EMAIL SUBJECT: Please support A1282

MESSAGE: I strongly support concealed carry for the support of personal defense and the deterrence of crime in the state of New Jersey.

I urge you to support our constitutional right to self defense. Please support bill A1282.

a sad truth i discovered when I was on the NJ legislature's website looking at this bill is that it has been introduced in every session for the past decade, and never gotten any traction. I suspect the reason it is getting so much publicity online now is because someone happened to discover it and is now spreading the word about it, but its by no means new.

Not that I don't wholeheartedly support this bill (and I did contact my legislators about it), but I really wouldn't get my hopes up on this one guys.

I sent letters to my senator and assemblymen (District 36) and also to everyone on the senate Law and Public Safety and Veterans' Affairs committee, and the assembly Law and Public Safety committee. The bills are currently being held in those committees for review, so perhaps sending letters to the committee members would also be helpful:

Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee:

Mr. Gordon M. Johnson - 1 Engle St. Suite 108, Englewood NJ 07631

Mr. Nelson T. Albano - 21 North Main St., Cape May Court House NJ 08210

Mr. Jon M. Bramnick - 251 North Ave. West 2nd Floor, Westfield NJ 07090

Ms. Elease Evans - 100 Hamilton Plaza Suite 1400, Paterson NJ 07505

Mr. David P. Rible - 1955 Highway 34 Bldg. 2A, Wall Township NJ 07719

Ms. L. Grace Spencer - 223 Hawthorne Ave, Newark NJ 07112

Senate Law and Public Safety and Veterans' Affairs Committee:

Mr. John A. Girgenti - 507 Layfayette Ave, Hawthorne NJ 07506

Mr. Brian P. Stack - 5801 Palisade Ave, West New York NJ 07093

Mr. Anthony R. Bucco - 75 Bloomfield Ave Suite 302, 3rd Floor, Denville NJ 07834

Mr. Christopher J. Connors - 620 West Lacey Rd., Forked River NJ 08731

Mr. Nicholas J. Sacco - 9060 Palisade Ave, North Bergen NJ 07047

--FCOD

April 28, 2009

Dear Dr. ,

Thank you for your recent correspondence expressing your concerns regarding New Jersey State Assembly Bill A1282, which would allow those individuals who pass a background check to be able to carry a concealed weapon for personal defense.

I would like you to know that I value the comments I receive from constituents like yourself. The information I gather from the people I represent helps me, as your Senator, work towards making New Jersey a better, healthier, and safer state.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns about this New Jersey Assembly Bill. Please feel free to write or call my office if you would like to discuss this or any other issue in the future.

Very truly yours,

Bob Smith

Assemblymen and women from Hunterdon County and a few others have sposored a bill ( A 1384) that will allow law abiding NJ citizens to carry a handgun. The next step is for District 35 Senator John Girgenti (who is no friend to gun owners) to decide if this bill will go up for a vote. We need to call his office, write letters, and email his office and urge him to put this bill up for vote. Enough pressure and he will do it! Let our voices be heard. Spread the word.

There is a petition going online @ http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Concealedcarrynj

Please sign it and pass it on!!!

There is also most likely petitions at your local sport or gun shop. I'm trying to reach as far as I can accross NJ.

If there is not, START ONE!

Send petitions, letters, e mails, and phone calls to:

Senator John Gergenti @

[email protected]

507 Lafayette Ave

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

973-427-1229

Thank You for your support!