1LtCAP

AMAC

48 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i'd never heard of them. gonna start looking into them, 'cause....well.....they're not liberals.

Please keep us posted on what you find and where. I couldn’t find much outside of promotional stuff. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

i'd never heard of them. gonna start looking into them, 'cause....well.....they're not liberals.

From what I recall, that's essentially how Levin promoted them.  Said AARP supported a bunch of liberal causes and that AMAC was a conservative alternative.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

I joined them. They are basically the Conservative version of AARP, which leans Liberal. They offer a cross section of discounts on products and services just like AARP does, but they aren't as big yet.

37 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Said AARP supported a bunch of liberal causes and that AMAC was a conservative alternative.

Exactly correct.

Allen West supports AMAC as well, I received a mailer over the summer from Mr. West. I like Mr. West and had hoped he’d run for higher office as some point. AARP has better discounts but they are over the top with the liberal stance on just about everything else. I get numerous emails from AARP and marked them as spam so they go to junk mail.