Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

The Hero of Sutherland Springs

Met him and Johnny at the NRA show this past year when we presented then with rifles(that yours truly picked out).

Great guys, especially Johnny. He brought out his mom and hung out with us after the show at our hotel

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, Handyman said:

A law abiding citizen well trained with a firearm is our nation's best defense against this kind of madness.

I don't disagree. But the problem is... this was in Texas Monthly... and his speech was at the NRA convention... which is all "preaching to the choir". Where this story SHOULD be covered is by Dateline or 60 Minutes. But, breaking through the blatant anti-gun bias of the mainstream media remains a huge challenge for the pro-2A crowd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I don't disagree. But the problem is... this was in Texas Monthly... and his speech was at the NRA convention... which is all "preaching to the choir". Where this story SHOULD be covered is by Dateline or 60 Minutes. But, breaking through the blatant anti-gun bias of the mainstream media remains a huge challenge for the pro-2A crowd.

The “ fake news media “

jus sayen