Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

woohoo, found some 9mm ammo for $12.49

Though it was only a box. Sportsman Center in Bordentown, had one box of 9mm CCI Blazer Brass for $12.49. They did have 2 boxes that I saw of CCI Blazer aluminum for $11.99

Dicks sells for $14.99...

I honestly was surprised to see it that low.

Even though Natchezss has it online for $10 or so a box, add in shipping, so unless you are ordering 10 boxes or more, makes sense.

Can we buy ammo online? I've always had different info In regard to that. Anyway I went to Dicks I Freehold and got American Eagle 9mm for 12.98 even though it was shown on shelf for 14.99, this was discussed in another thread too.

Ok, so they are subbing the American Eagle as well. Nice. I went to the freehold one, and the guy told me they were not.

I will drop by my Dick Sports and pick up a case then. Still cheaper then buying online and paying shipping. It was all brass right?

Can we buy ammo online? I've always had different info In regard to that. Anyway I went to Dicks I Freehold and got American Eagle 9mm for 12.98 even though it was shown on shelf for 14.99, this was discussed in another thread too.

Yes, we can. Some companies do not ship to NJ, but they can. Only caveat is, you have to fax over a copy of your FID card.

When my brother ordered from Cheaper than dirt, it would be a wait, I recently ordered from Natchezss.com, and after placing order, emailed them a scan of FID, got ammo in 2 days.

I was there at last at Dicks in freehold as well... did you leave any 9mm left or should I just go to Pton?

12.98 per box and their flyer for the week says 11.98 for the case although it says that's only for Remington, it seems to ring up re same but check in store , also I was just on natchezss.com, every 9mm ammo is out someone can double check me but I'm pretty sure it said out next to each product

I must have misses you by minutes. I was there about 2pm.

I saw many boxes of 9mm today at Sportsmen Center today for $12.98. Maybe I did not read it correctly.

Saw alot of M56 (?).223 at Cheyenne Outfitters for $11 a box

I order ammo from Midway all the time. Love doing it...

I must have misses you by minutes. I was there about 2pm.

I saw many boxes of 9mm today at Sportsmen Center today for $12.98. Maybe I did not read it correctly.

Saw alot of M56 (?).223 at Cheyenne Outfitters for $11 a box

I order ammo from Midway all the time. Love doing it...

All the way on the right on the counter, the only thing they had left was a bunch of CCI Blazers, alum casings for $11.99. didnt see others... they might of just gotten them in. I left Sportsmen's around 1pm? Then shot up to Cheyenne and hung out there, talked to the staff and owners... went to office around 2pm.

See, worst part about it, I was visiting a client who owns a pool shop across the street from Sportsmen's , and how can I not stop in? Met a 70? year old gentleman buying a S&W M&P 40 as his first gun... didnt know how to rack the slide. Usually the staff there is very good, but they were on vacation and had a young kid who just applied for his fid... I know you want to get the sale... but come on... I would of said 9mm, in a steel beretta, alot less kick, and more forgiving gun, over a 40s&w,

To put it in perspective, dropped by Cheynne, and there was a 40 year old or so lady buying her first handgun and rifle... the young guy there, took half an hour, after paperwork and selling the gun, to show her how to use it, how it tears down, and wouldnt let her go out of the store until she was able to field strip the gun, put it back together.

Say what you want, but not one of the staff that I encountered at Cheynne, I would not trust with helping my mother buy a first handgun. Sportsmen's, you have a relationship with the two guys there, nothing more.

Ammo prices... alot better though, hehe.

CCI blazer 9mm, non reloadable alum, Sportsmen's $11.99, $12.49 for CCI Blazer Brass,

Cheynne $15 for CCI Blazer cheap stuff.

btw, if you are in the market for a reasonably priced Desert Eagle .50 AE, they got one there, used, $1100. Awesome trigger.