flyingcowofdoom

Hi from North Jersey

Hey everyone!

I am still waiting for my FID card (31 days and counting :( ) but I have been to the Bullet Hole for an NRA class with Anthony from Gun For Hire. I plan to shoot there often once I get my G22. Or maybe G21. I haven't decided yet.

My wife will be getting a S&W J-frame. That is, if I'm ever allowed to exercise my 2A rights. You have no idea how mad I was (actually I guess you do) when I learned that there's no way for me to get a CCW permit here. ARG!!

--FCOD

Hey everyone!

I am still waiting for my FID card (31 days and counting :( ) but I have been to the Bullet Hole for an NRA class with Anthony from Gun For Hire. I plan to shoot there often once I get my G22. Or maybe G21. I haven't decided yet.

My wife will be getting a S&W J-frame. That is, if I'm ever allowed to exercise my 2A rights. You have no idea how mad I was (actually I guess you do) when I learned that there's no way for me to get a CCW permit here. ARG!!

--FCOD

welcome where in north jersey? im in east rutherford

Do you have an FPID? How long did it take you? I'm at 45 days now. I spoke to the Sgt. in charge of handling FID applications in my town (who has been very friendly and helpful about the whole process, as has the Capt., with whom I briefly spoke last month) and he said that he's still waiting for the NJSP, but he has everything else done. He didn't know how long it would take.

--FCOD

Nice, The Star Ledger Video Taped over three hours and only 4 seconds made it on the tape. I need to find the film editors address! LOL Can you believe the Ledger published such and article. I was nervous and cautious the entire time. Overall other than the photo of Santa shooting it turned our pretty good. Is anyone attending the NRA Convention in Phoenix? I will be there from the 13th - 17th of this month. Let me know.