Lublin

Anyone have any leads for bulk .22LR?

Just got back from WalMart - Milford. No .40, no 9mm, no .45, but they have CCI MiniMags at $6.47/100, Either HP or not, 6 box limit. They had about 20 or 30 more after my 6.

Ken

Cheyenne Mountain had a whole shelf full of 22lr bricks. I was there yesterday (sat) morning at around 10:00AM.

What brand and how much? I think they had the dynapoints?

Probly $30?

Last time I ordered on Natchez... $14.99 for 525rd bulk packs.... should of pick up 10 bricks.

Called Freehold, Woodbridge, East Brunswick, and Manahawkin Dicks as well as the Sportsmens Center none of them have .22 bulk packs.

I started looking for bulk packs of .22 now (since I got the 22a), it's getting as hard to find as 9mm :(

If I can't find any in the next few days I will place some on back order. The 22a was much hungrier then I could have imagined, shot twice as much .22 then I did 9mm today.

I bought a brick a week ago from Brick Armory for $25. Was federal hydra shock? dont recall the name... decent stuff... looking back is a good deal.

I just feel bad that I didnt pick up 10 bricks instead of 2 at Natchez for CCI blazer 525 rd bricks for $14.99.

this was right when this forum started about two months ago.

Its a very nice store.

Big... stuffed. Nice fish tank in the middle.

Great gun case.

Now the fun part... most ammo just like anywhere else. 9mm, 45acp, out of stock with the exception of the hornady defense stuff.

22lr was plentiful. for now.

They had 4 types.

Federal Champion 500rd packs - $21.99. 3 bricks left when I left. 40gr solid nose.

Winchester X hollow points - $27.99 about 4 bricks left. dont recall.

Federal Bulk pack? 525rd - $19.99 36 grain hollow point.

Dynapoint 500rd - $22.99 40 grain hollow point. About 15 bricks left on the shelf.

With any of them, I dont know if they have more in the back or what not.

They have some firearms, but prices are higher than even brick armory. :lol: most noteable, kimber 1911 gold match/cup? used $1250.

Rugers for mid 500's. Smith Wesson M&P 45 for $730? M&P 9 for 630?

Taurus Judge was around the same price from what I recall.

I was looking for some 1 inch weaver rings, the cheapest they had were $30! Argh,

Btw, this was the stuff that was $19.99

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?p ... ber=439553

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?p ... ber=392879 $21.99 stuff

I take the stuff about dynapoint back. It was actually wildcat.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?p ... ber=370362 $22.99

and Winchester X - $27.99

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?p ... ber=448926 i dont recall if it was 37gr or 40gr

WooooHooooo!!!! I feel like a crack addict that is about to score! lol...I'm leaving around 5:30ish...be there around 6. I will give that federal stuff a try. I had a horrible time shooting that winchester expert stuff, every 3 or 4 rounds would jam or FTF. Anyone else need anything while I'm there?

How the heck do you intend to be in Bound Brook from Manalapan in half an hour?!?!?!

Please let me know. I want to blow my head off every time I get on 287 during rush hour. lol. I have a client meeting in Monmouth Junction at 6:30, and I am wondering if I should leave at 5 or 5:30

Edit... ok I dont really want to blow my head off.. but traffic sucks!

Tell me about it, i'm actually leaving from Old Bridge...30 mins was just a guestimate....more realistically 4 hrs.

I've never been to this store....never even heard of it! As per their website they've been around a long time. I guess I live in a bubble.

I said the same thing. =P Never knew this place existed. they have been in business since 1909, and in the new store 4 years. but they have always been in that plaza.

I would call, and have them put a few bricks on hold for you.

They have MUCH more in the back!!! I asked them if they had more because I wanted to buy a few boxes, but I did not want to be "that guy" who wiped them out. He pointed to the back room area where I saw about 30 cases! So that convinced me to get a case of my own! I got the federal champion copper plated 36 grain HP's.

Like Max said....very nice place, nice selection of items. Nice guys behind the counter. Oh, and it ended up taking me 45 mins to go 14 miles.

hope this helps guys and beats wasting all that gas running around looks like jg sales has it back in stock

22LR CENTURION HP AMMO HAS ARRIVED !!

A truckload of this inexpensive and handy plinking 22 ammo has been delivered and is ready to ship. It is the Centurion 22LR high velocity ammo with the 38grain hollow point lead bullet. Great for plinking and perfect for hunting small game as well, with 1280 feet per second velocity. Get a full case of 5000 rounds for only $185.00, or individual bricks of 500 for $19.50 each.

Check it out at http://www.jgsales.com/featured_products.php

They have MUCH more in the back!!! I asked them if they had more because I wanted to buy a few boxes, but I did not want to be "that guy" who wiped them out. He pointed to the back room area where I saw about 30 cases! So that convinced me to get a case of my own! I got the federal champion copper plated 36 grain HP's.

Like Max said....very nice place, nice selection of items. Nice guys behind the counter. Oh, and it ended up taking me 45 mins to go 14 miles.

You got the $19.99 stuff?

hehe, now I know why the guy was thanking me for what I felt was clearing out the ammo. :shock:

I got 6 bricks total, 2 for tim, and 4 for me. I wanted to just get a case, but I felt sooo bad to take it, so left a few bricks on the shelf. :lol:

I picked up the $21.99 stuff and a brick of wildcats that were $22.99. I know the 36gr cycles ok in the smith, but the 40gr just seemed to cycle better, esp not hollow points. Felt safe.

I may drop in tomorrow and pick up a case for old times sake. lol... wait no... another 6 bricks to make it an even 5k rounds. lol.

I have been having more and more zombie dreams lately.

Yes, I got the $19.99 / 525 rounds. It seems to be okay, never shot it before. Hopefully I will see how it does tomorrow if I have time to go to Dix. I feel the same way about taking it all...even if I leave one box on the shelf it makes me feel better lol. The guys behind the counter told me it will probably go FAST so get there as soon as you can. There were 3 other people buying some while I was there, I dont know how much they purchased tho. Good Luck!