Maksim

NJGF - Dick Sporting Goods Ammo Cooperative

Ok... so lets try something fun.

Here is a list of Dicks stores in NJ. We know they have ammo and reasonable by today's standards pricing. To save people gas... why not have someone call the stores every day, or other day to find out if they have the ammo in stock, and this is bulk ammo, not the expensive HP's, etc. I guess the easiest way to break it down by region. Who wants what region? I will have a post for each region so you can just keep updating the same post, instead of posting left and right.

Dick's Sporting Goods stores in New Jersey

Atlantic City Region

Mays Landing Consumer Square

210 Consumer Square

Mays Landing, NJ 08330

609-407-1711 Get map Get Directions

East Brunswick Region

East Brunswick 325 State Route 18

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

732-651-3284 Get map Get Directions

New Jersey - South Region

Millville 2126 N. 2nd Street

Millville, NJ 08332

856-293-8520 Get map Get Directions

Newark Region

East Hanover 240 State Route 10 West

East Hanover, NJ 07936

973-428-0889 Get map Get Directions

Northern New Jersey Region (Chad)

Freehold Freehold Raceway Mall

650 Trotter's Way

Freehold, NJ 07728

732- 358-1400 Get map Get Directions

Woodbridge Woodbridge Center

366 Woodbridge Center Drive

Woodbridge, NJ 07095

732- 621-8400 Get map Get Directions

Philadelphia Region

Cherry Hill 2130 Route 70 West

Garden State Place

Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

856-317-8394 Get map Get Directions

Manahawkin 223 Stafford Park Blvd

Manahawkin, NJ 08050

609-597-5396 Get map Get Directions

Philadelphia/New Jersey Region

Burlington Township Towne Crossing

2703 Route 541

Burlington Township, NJ 08016

609-747-0400 Get map Get Directions

Deptford 399 Almonesson Road

Deptford, NJ 08096

856-384-8533 Get map Get Directions

Mt. Laurel East Gate Square

1300 Nixon Drive

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

856-802-1225 Get map Get Directions

Princeton Region

Princeton Nassau Park Pavilion

530 Nassau Park Boulevard

Princeton, NJ 08540

609-419-1661

Rockaway Region

Rockaway 387 Mount Hope Ave.

Rockaway, NJ 07866

973-659-1950

I can do the northern NJ region (Freehold and Woodbridge)...BTW great idea Max!

Northern New Jersey Region

Freehold Freehold Raceway Mall

650 Trotter's Way

Freehold, NJ 07728

732- 358-1400 Get map Get Directions

Woodbridge Woodbridge Center

366 Woodbridge Center Drive

Woodbridge, NJ 07095

732- 621-8400 Get map Get Directions

"They reserve the right" does not necessarily mean they always apply the limit.

I think the guy I dealt with 2 weeks ago in Woodbridge would have let me buy whatever I wanted; we had a nice time talking, and I had a feeling he didn't get many customers he could enjoy chatting with. When carrying my 3 cases of 223 down to the counter he kept asking me if I was sure I didn't want more!

Yesterday evening Rockaway had some Wolf in 40 S&W, and a few cases of CCI standard velocity 22. Despite tBH not allowing Wolf, I purchased 2 boxes and a case of the CCI. I was surprised that they were only about $5 more than the Remington bulk packs.

Unfortunately, I must have left my brain at home because I forgot to inquire of other calibers, AND failed to mention NJGF to another customer whom I had a nice discussion with re: Ruger 10/22's and Chargers.

Then I traveled to East Hanover and they had 2 boxes of 40 WWB left and a stack of 45ACP. I bought 2 boxes of each, got to the counter to pay and realized they were JHP's. :x

That said, I have one box of 40 (180gr) and one box of 45acp (230gr) WWB JHP for sale, same price as I bought it for at Dicks. :roll:

So - I get a whole bunch of demerits, mostly for forgetting to mention NJGF to other participants, and for forgetting about the cooperative.

freehold dicks has 9mm american eagle. and winchester defense. also 45 acp. 9mm for 14.99 or 20 for defense. 45 acp for 32.

Just picked up 5 boxes of 9mm ... I also had the pleasure of talking with the same guy you did...real nice guy

The employee told me there was a 5 box limit. I did the same thing, I got three...then I said let me just get another two! lol... Wen't to Johnny Rockets in the mall after dicks...I'm still nauseous (sp?) ughhhh so greasy. I've learned not to argue with my prego wife,...whatever she's craving, thats what we get. :roll:

I spoke with that guy from dicks about this site...his son is on alot of forums, he was going to tell him about this one. Hopefully he joins! :)

The employee told me there was a 5 box limit. I did the same thing, I got three...then I said let me just get another two! lol... Wen't to Johnny Rockets in the mall after dicks...I'm still nauseous (sp?) ughhhh so greasy. I've learned not to argue with my prego wife,...whatever she's craving, thats what we get. :roll:

I spoke with that guy from dicks about this site...his son is on alot of forums, he was going to tell him about this one. Hopefully he joins! :)

Johny Rockets part of the new expansion? dont recall seeing it there. Went to Pf Changs last week there, and I got to tell you, what struck me is that the menu is different from the one in Princeton. Go figure.

Wow...thats weird. Did you like PF Changs? I hear its good....never ate there before.

Johnny Rockets has been there for a long time, its inside right next to the information booth when you walk in the front enterance. The food is so-so . . . I guess the kind of thing you have to be in the mood for.

That's ridiculous Dicks in Freehold never has 9mm FMJ why even bother with them, I went I Apr and they had it and 0 since then

just have to catch it. I posted a week ago or so, they had a bunch of 9mm.

Ended up buying 4 boxes.

Stopped at Manahawkin Dicks yesterday May 28th and saw they had a couple boxes of .357mag if anyone cares.

Yeah I called today as well.... $19.99 for american eagle 357mag/box. Only 9mm they had was winchester HP for $29.99/box.

-Scott