Lavid2002

Best gun related picture you have

Rules

*Picture must have a firearm in it, or be related to shooting (I.E. hunting, sporting clays, etc...)

Lets see who has the best! I'll post 2 of my best!

I like this shooting shooting exercise. Also, I like the poof of dirt caught in the backround. Me shooting at a local range. RRA AR15 A4 mid length in 5.56

DSCF2280.jpg

Heres my buddy abe shooting my savage 12 in .308, I think this picture is bangin

DSCF2277.jpg

I always use this... http://www.irfanview.com/

it works well for me, download it. The when you open a photo in it, just select the drop down menu IMAGE then hit RESIZE and you can choose whatever size you like.

Maybe there are simpler ones out there...dunno.

At Maksim's suggestion I used this one. Pretty easy to use.

Wow, I thought I was the only nutjob that used Irfanview. It is a great program, very easy to use. Whats really nice is you can do a batch resize, convert.

For light postprocessing work, I love irfanview. It sucks having to wake to load photoshop just to resize a picture or convert it from bmp to jpg to gif to ico.

the other thing you can do, and I really shoudl write a guide to the forum, hint hint if anyone wants to help, is there is a function build into the board, the "image" tag, that if your file is hosted elsewhere, it will automatically resize the photo to show here in a decent size that doesnt take up the whole screen.

If you can host your photos elsewhere, that would be great. For those that dont have an account or what not, you can upload your pictures directly through the board, right under submit, you have an "upload attachment" section, hit choose, select the file, click "add the file", and then a popup will say it was added, then hit submit. It will attach it.

When building this board, I didnt want to go nuts, like a few other boards that have you become a premium member to create an avatar, add a signature, or god forbid you add a file. =P I just kindly ask that you resize your photos before submitting them, anything like 640x480 shows up jsut perfect on the board. Uploading your high quality picture from your nikon SLR in 10 megapixels will not make it look any prettier on the post. 8-)