Maksim

Are you part of the Clan?

Oy Vey. :roll: You Chosen People are not allowed to petition your God for a win. In addition, us Goyim will not allow you to assign two people to hold Maks' arms above his head while your team is shooting. :lol:

Our God?? Isn't God God?

That said, we will be invoking OUR Old Testament God to smite you (figuratively speaking) in spite of your anti-Semitic restrictions and qualifications. He will come from On High to make your clays wobble and you glasses fog, and will ensure a victory for His Chosen People, now (then) and forever. :D

AMEN TO HASHEM!!!!

May all of your pulls be "no bird"

LOL

Anyone able to read Yiddish?

I've got a phrase that I'm curious about. It's for a celebration of some sort so it's probably something very common.

Did you try here? http://translate.google.com/#yi|en|

It's an image file and I only think it's Yiddish...it may be something else like Klingon.

yiddish.jpg

It is Hebrew text, not Yiddish. . . In English it reads Eshet Chayil and the translation is A woman of valor.

It is Hebrew text, not Yiddish. . . In English it reads Eshet Chayil and the translation is A woman of valor.

Thanks, I figured it was something like that. I knew it was Jewish in some fashion that why I put it in this thread.

Oy Vey. :roll: You Chosen People are not allowed to petition your God for a win. In addition, us Goyim will not allow you to assign two people to hold Maks' arms above his head while your team is shooting. :lol:

Our God?? Isn't God God?

That said, we will be invoking OUR Old Testament God to smite you (figuratively speaking) in spite of your anti-Semitic restrictions and qualifications. He will come from On High to make your clays wobble and you glasses fog, and will ensure a victory for His Chosen People, now (then) and forever. :D

Good gosh Ken. Can't you take a joke? I thought you would at least be impressed with my Torah reference. :?

It's ok. I have gathered my group and brought them to the river to drink, selected only those that lap the water like dogs, but I am still not sure I have the right group. I am laying my fleece out tonight and if the ground is wet and my fleece is dry, then I will test the Lord our God's patience by asking him the next night if the ground can be dry and my fleece wet - then I will know HE is with us and will smite you. :D

We have said our prayers, made our offerings, (our smoke rose by the way) and have beseeched God for deliverance from the mighty Stoegerites. :lol:

:geek: Shall I continue? :geek:

Nah. You got me. When it comes to Biblespeak, I am humbled in your presence.

However, we will still kick your collective shgatzim asses.

Who knew shooting trap was so biblical :think: ....perhaps I should repent for all my sins prior to going out on the range to increase my bird count :roll:

But seriously, Jesus don't dust clays :p

but Moses do.

I think it would be fun if we really did this. What about some time next wednesday at thunder mntn at say 5pm for the biblical showdown.

We can shoot as much trap as we want for 9 per round, or we can go to fairfield (north jersey clay targets) and shoot for 7 (4 for jews, cause thats how we roll...LOL...Just kidding) per round.

I think it would be fun if we really did this. What about some time next wednesday at thunder mntn at say 5pm for the biblical showdown.

We can shoot as much trap as we want for 9 per round, or we can go to fairfield (north jersey clay targets) and shoot for 7 (4 for jews, cause thats how we roll...LOL...Just kidding) per round.

Come up to Cherry Ridge on the 16th. Most of us will be there and Ken's gonna need some more guys on his team :)

Come up to Cherry Ridge on the 16th. Most of us will be there and Ken's gonna need some more guys on his team :)

OK, but thats going to piss off my wife who is a Christian...LOL...No problem, I will show up, what time?

OK, but thats going to piss off my wife who is a Christian...LOL...No problem, I will show up, what time?

This is the official thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7111

For the life of me I can't remember what time the clay shooting usually starts. I wanna say 1pm, but I'm not positive. But most of us show up earlier in the day (10am-ish) to hit some of the other ranges before the clays start flying.

I have a last Name that ends in a y and for some reason most assume that means I'm Jewish the letter I would mean Catholic I guess(which I am). Anyway I moved to a town on Long Island and worked very long hours. When I got home every Friday there would be an Invite from the local Temple for Jewish singles night. This went on for months. One day I happened to be home when the Rabbi called.

He asked if I was single-Yes

Would I like to meet a nice girl-Yes

Then why not come down. I tried several excuses so as not to put him on the spot. But he kept cutting me off. So finally I blurted out look I'll be there at seven but I'm catholic is that ok.

Silence took over for several moments. He then laughed and said ok but dont say I sent you. LOL !!!! We talked for about ten more minuets after that as we both got a kick out of each other.

P.S. I never did go !!

Man you gotta love NY !