Sign in to follow this  
tgz13

What's better than 1 glock?

Probably real ammunition...in his house

Must be that smokeless powder. heh.

Back in the 70s, my now step dad had just gone through a divorce and moved into an old old falling down house. I had known him before the divorce and usually spent a few weeks during the summer break there hunting, fishing, shooting, whatever. This was back in Ohio.

This house was owned by the biggest farmer in the county, it was where the farmer grew up and was next to an area he planted. No one lived in it and when my future step dad needed a place, he offered it for $50/month as long as he wanted to live in it. It was coming down when he left.

There were guns always laying around the house as my SD was a Marine in Vietnam and was into guns. He later become a gun dealer but that's another story. So I'm sitting there eating a bowl of cereal and around the corner in the "living room" I hear "Bang...Bang...bang".

Scared the crap out of me. Turns out my SD was on a seek and destroy mission for mice. LOL. He had a 22 magnum revolver with shot in it and would shoot the little bastards whenever they ran across the floor. ROFL. Three shots, two kills and he winged another one who subsequently crawled into the wall to die and stink for a few weeks.

We still talk about that when I go back to visit.