Iggyort

New Peaceful Rally in front of Sweeney's house this Sunday , June 14 , 2015

I road by on my way home but all I saw was a cop car.

We were there from  1PM to 4:15. Black is a wonderful color to wear for 3 hours in the hot sun! One guy stopped by and dropped off a full cooler

with ice cold water, soda and treats for the kids. He said he was from AR15.com and did not even want his cooler back! Members of Carol Bowne's family

were also there for the entire time.

Thank you ogfarmer for posting all the pics and videos! Wait till you see the one with the sprinkler system! There is little doubt that it just happened to come on by itself!!!

BTW, if the sprinkler was on a timer, it would have turned on the past Sunday when we were there at the same time.

Also, you don't water the lawn in mid day in full sun at 90 degrees.

He turned them on to piss us off and force us off of his sidewalk.. A small taste of that old Sweeney retribution we have all heard of and so many fear!

Some of us just moved to the street and some enjoyed the cooling effect of the water. Alex even took a drink while recording with his cell while praising

Sweeney for looking out for us protesters by providing the nice cold water. The children there for the protest were having a blast with the water and I think

that pissed Sweeney off even more so he left in his car and the wife and kids in another.

Channel 29 (the local Fox affiliate) had a cameraman there early in the afternoon.

He shot some footage and even gave Alexander Roubian the microphone across the street from Sweeney's house.

But I guess yesterday's news is no news ... we didn't even get a mention on their 10PM broadcast.

Channel 29 (the local Fox affiliate) had a cameraman there early in the afternoon.

He shot some footage and even gave Alexander Roubian the microphone across the street from Sweeney's house.

But I guess yesterday's news is no news ... we didn't even get a mention on their 10PM broadcast.

Brian,

I feel the same as you!  I even told Alex that the first time we did it to Sweeney, it was news!!  What are they going to report now? That we did it again? 

I guarantee you that we were the first to take on Sweeney at his home! That took balls considering most in NJ shake in their boots in fear of retaliation to even speak against him!

If we only knew 1/10th of the skeletons in his closet, he would have been gone long ago!

Off topic,  That Oriental place makes a killer General Tsos Chicken combination platter!!!. We should do lunch sometime! On me!

My two half brothers are half Japanese and came to visit me from L.A.for my daughter's wedding. I took them there for dinner once and having spent a lot of time in Japan

and both of them really into oriental food, they were impressed with the sushi chef and the overall experience. They told me I was

lucky to have such a good place close by and that it was as good if not better than many places in L.A.

A local shooting buddy just texted me that he saw us on the Channel 3 (local CBS owned station) 11PM news broadcast.

I've got it set up to record the late night rebroadcast

Must be working with Fox since Channel 3 was never there today!  I would love to see it if you can post a link here!

good article about yesterdays rally

https://slowfacts.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/a-politician-knows-he-has-a-problem-when-senator-steve-sweeney/

A Politician Knows He Has a Problem When… Senator Steve Sweeney

Wow- great article, thanks for posting!