Sniper

Here you go, your chance to own a tank!

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

i guess it should be jersey legal, right? not a machine gun, not semi auto, no evil features......

IDK.  I can't quote the specific section of law but I don't think NJ will let you own the 37mm.

The 37mm, if not dewatted, is a NFA item.  If you shoot solid projectiles that's the only thing you would need a stamp for.

Most of youse guys are too young, But Anthony Imperiale stated, During the newark insurrection in 67 that he had a tank and was rolling it out. If the insurrectionists crossed the boundary into the North ward!!!

Where are the Imperiale's in 2021????

17 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

If you can find canister ammo for the 37 mm you could try shooting clays.

Sounds like another reason to reload.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, 15636215 said:

About 15 years ago. Veteran Parade in toms river. M1 tank was rippling the pavement!! Last time for that one! LOL!

Track vehicles are notorious for ripping up pavement.  That's why every military installation that has tracked vehicles have tank trails that parallel the paved roads.

26 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Track vehicles are notorious for ripping up pavement.  That's why every military installation that has tracked vehicles have tank trails that parallel the paved roads.

This went right down Main st. IDK who the idiot was that approved that one!! The pavement was rippling a good 6" up in front of the tank. I know they are around 67 tons!!!