gunforhire

Gun ForHire Radio #635 What a sh*t show the State of NJ is! Still waiting for “interim” qualification direction. As soon as we have it so will you. All GunForHire Alumni will be taken care of 100% so please hang tight! We got you, you have my word

Gun ForHire Radio #635 What a sh*t show the State of NJ is!  Still waiting for “interim” qualification direction. As soon as we have it so will you. All GunForHire Alumni will be taken care of 100% so please hang tight! We got you, you have my word. Tune in for the latest confusion (all by design). PS - Stop the damn infighting and attacks, this is WHY we lose! https://gunforhire.com/blog/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-635/#

Thanks for the updates Ant.  After reading about the new interim requirements on the GFH website,  I  went ahead and registered for the Holster draw course.  I am not too happy about having to lay out another 300 bucks for the course and new qualification,   but you said you will take care of all of us if it comes down to the fact that we DONT need it and I believe you.  Thanks for all you do.

9 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

Thanks for the updates Ant.  After reading about the new interim requirements on the GFH website,  I  went ahead and registered for the Holster draw course.  I am not too happy about having to lay out another 300 bucks for the course and new qualification,   but you said you will take care of all of us if it comes down to the fact that we DONT need it and I believe you.  Thanks for all you do.

Indeed. Hang tight. We got you. Tomorrow be on the lookout. 

9 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

Indeed. Hang tight. We got you. Tomorrow be on the lookout. 

I really enjoyed your show!  And you're right:  2A folks need to stop arguing among ourselves.  Interesting that the NJ AG wants us to shoot at 25 yards.....yet we are supposed to be retreating (I'll be running when I'm "retreating") :)

• Like 1

I just listened to Nappen and he says that  the AG might issue a directive to all LEO this issued permits to check if the new quals have been met by OCT 1.  If not he says you could have your permit revoked.  After all this bullshit to get one,  there is no way I am getting it revoked.  I'll take Nappen on his word when he says to get the required qualification.

ok. so i've talked to a friend of mine that is his depts firearms officer. he hadn;t heard anything about any of this yet. i just now hung up with one of the admin ladies in my local pd's office. i'm not the first person calling her, but none of them there, including the chief have heard anything from the ag, or the county prosecutors office as yet.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Nappen is a fear mongerer. 

When have you seen him stand up to the state on his own accord?

I am sure he doesnt make any money telling YOU how to stay out of jail.  I wouldn't be so quick to call him names as you may need him some day.

Breaking! The GunForHire Qual is substantially equivalent and anyone qualified from 12/22/22 on is AOK but since there is conflicting information out there we will be accommodating a free re-qual for those that fall in that window! We will also be launching a few changes to our qualifications going forward to comply with the "interim" guidelines (I hate this State). Please be patient and look for an alert in a few days from us on social media, GunForHire Homepage, and an email. Thank you ALL in advance.

I can't see how any of these "New Rules" could stand up in court when you met all the requirements at the time of issuance. The good news is I got a PA License because of the bullshit NJ License.

Murphy Callahan.jpg

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

I can't see how any of these "New Rules" could stand up in court when you met all the requirements at the time of issuance. The good news is I got a PA License because of the bullshit NJ License.

Agreed!  I used my PRNJ to get my PA permit at well.  I also have my Florida permit to cover me in Delaware. That covers me for everywhere I go!  I was lucky to get my qualification from a high placed NJSP trainer who used the HCQ2 and covered the classroom information as part of my cert.  I have been assured that I need do nothing until my permit expires in 2 years.

Evidently there were some who issued qualifications based on much easier standards and supposedly, that's who they are going after! 

In the, who knows!  Anything can go wrong in the PRNJ!:mad:

4 hours ago, gunforhire said:

Breaking! The GunForHire Qual is substantially equivalent and anyone qualified from 12/22/22 on is AOK but since there is conflicting information out there we will be accommodating a free re-qual for those that fall in that window! We will also be launching a few changes to our qualifications going forward to comply with the "interim" guidelines (I hate this State). Please be patient and look for an alert in a few days from us on social media, GunForHire Homepage, and an email. Thank you ALL in advance.

That is great news.

The Gun For Hire qualification is substantially equivalent and anyone qualified from 12/22/22 on is OK but since there is conflicting information out there we will be accommodating a free re-qual for those who’s permits are dated in the window of 12/22/2022-7/18/2023. If you have a permit before 12/22/22 you do not have to re-qualify.

We will also be launching a few changes to our qualifications going forward to comply with the "interim" guidelines. Please be patient and look for an alert in a few days from us on the social media Gun For Hire website and an email.

Thank you.