Old Glock guy

NICS in NJ is a disgrace!

I recently bought a gun online and had it shipped to Gun for Hire for the FFL transfer.  I went there Saturday to do the requisite paperwork.  I just got the call today (Thursday, 5 days later), that my transfer has been approved.  So on top of all the waiting we do for permits and other applications, we now have a de facto waiting period for sales, and have to make at least two trips to the dealer. In Florida, where there are presumably a lot more guns sold than in NJ, the whole process takes about 10 minutes.  What a disgrace that we are forced to accept this!  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, 15636215 said:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!!!

I agree with your sentiment, but there’s no way we outvote nearly a million more Democrats than Republicans, who think that delaying gun sales is a good thing, even though they would prefer to halt them altogether. 

10 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

I agree with your sentiment, but there’s no way we outvote nearly a million more Democrats than Republicans, who think that delaying gun sales is a good thing, even though they would prefer to halt them altogether. 

I think the messaging matters. Republicans need to find a way to connect with them.  Kim G. failed at that during her gubernatorial run for governor.

Not all democrats are gun haters.  My daughter is a gun owner and likes to shoot.....a lot..........and she's a democrat.

1 hour ago, dilbert1967 said:

I think the messaging matters. Republicans need to find a way to connect with them.  Kim G. failed at that during her gubernatorial run for governor.

Republicans and Christie gave away the election to Murphy in 2017 with that Kim Gaug thing. She was a loser, they knew it and were obviously okay with that.

Citarelli got robbed with late night ballot dumps in 2021. 

20 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Registered Voters in NJ:

Dem = 2.6 mil

Rep = 1.5 mil

Una = 2.4 mil

Dems are a lost cause. We need to convince the unaffiliated. But ofcourse there is gerrymandering which is hard to overcome.

18 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

Registered Voters in NJ:

Dem = 2.6 mil

Rep = 1.5 mil

Una = 2.4 mil

But ofcourse there is gerrymandering which is hard to overcome.

With all that going for them the incumbent Murphy should have beat Citarelli by at least ten points in 2021.

Instead the dems lost seats in the assembly and Murphy "won" by around three points after late night ballot dumps and vote counting that went on for days after the election.

56 minutes ago, Bomber said:

With all that going for them the incumbent Murphy should have beat Citarelli by at least ten points in 2021.

Instead the dems lost seats in the assembly and Murphy "won" by around three points after late night ballot dumps and vote counting that went on for days after the election.

Screenshot_20211231-161700.png