revenger

future of 2A in communist states

I am beginning to feel that the future and destruction of the 2A beginning in the obvious communist/marxist states of America and eventually bringing even the most pro 2A states down is well under way.   with the obvious delaying of lower court decisions and those  tactics being accepted  by everyone we must start to think of this as a cancer diagnosis with 11 months given to live. should the enemy succeed this November the SC will be 9-0 liberal communists.   If the current SCOTUS does not make a 100% decision in Americas favor on the 2A in the next 11 months then expect NJ's slingshot law to go into affect in all states.

Our pro 2A groups are just idly sitting back constantly waiting for some court decision here or there while the enemy is attacking at every opportunity thinking outside the box on how to eliminate the 2A from the constitution .

2A violation lawsuits should be getting filed daily throughout the country,  we should be attacking not just defending.  

1 hour ago, revenger said:

I am beginning to feel that the future and destruction of the 2A beginning in the obvious communist/marxist states of America and eventually bringing even the most pro 2A states down is well under way.   with the obvious delaying of lower court decisions and those  tactics being accepted  by everyone we must start to think of this as a cancer diagnosis with 11 months given to live. should the enemy succeed this November the SC will be 9-0 liberal communists.   If the current SCOTUS does not make a 100% decision in Americas favor on the 2A in the next 11 months then expect NJ's slingshot law to go into affect in all states.

Our pro 2A groups are just idly sitting back constantly waiting for some court decision here or there while the enemy is attacking at every opportunity thinking outside the box on how to eliminate the 2A from the constitution .

2A violation lawsuits should be getting filed daily throughout the country,  we should be attacking not just defending.  

Four boxes explained it but it must play out in the courts before scotus rules or steps in this way its a steadfast ruling

We will win at scotus level

On 1/3/2024 at 9:13 AM, revenger said:

There are quite a few active 2A violation lawsuits out there, take a look:

https://airtable.com/appI053WksNzoabYa/shrcrC5FsedZqIi3T/tblMclNyymYiklOOg/viwXiKC5UQzKsyE20

(This is a database of 2A related lawsuits maintained by FPC.  Be sure to click through all the tabs - Supreme/District/Circuit/State courts)

• Informative 2

lawsuits for NJ I would like to see:

1.   duty to inform                 forces victim to surrender rights,    every CCW/gun owner holder has standing

2.   one gun a month             harassment purposes     every non-prohibited citizen has standing

3.  FID card                             with NICS this is unnecessary,   pure harassment     every non- prohibited citizen wishing to buy a gun 

has standing.

that's just for starters ,    maybe the ANJRPC, the state NRA affiliate will come to life with wayne lapierre gone?

On 1/3/2024 at 9:13 AM, revenger said:

I don't disagree with the general direction of your post. However, maybe you could explain your conclusion "should the enemy succeed this November the SC will be 9-0 liberal communists". Last I checked, the only way a U. S. Supreme Court justice leaves the Court is to die, resign, or be impeached and convicted. The latter case is something that appears never to have happened, and, so far as I can determine, there has never been an attempt to unseat multiple Federal judges simultaneously:

Has a U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ever Been Impeached?

Impeachment of federal judges: Federal Court

I suppose that a Democrat-controlled Congress could try to force all 6 Republican-nominated Justices to resign, but the chances of success for that attempt are damned slim, and the appointment and confirmation of 6 liberal Justices to replace them would take quite some time, even if they managed to accomplish it. Another possible scenario for the Dems would be to try to pack the Court (as has been speculated on for several years), but to gain a majority using even that practice would require the nomination and confirmation of at least 7 Justices. Combined with the controversy and debate over use of the packing tactic, that would likely take even longer. The Dems only real alternative to immediately and completely get their way, even if they win a trifecta in the House, Senate, and WH, would be to try to bypass the Court entirely by ignoring its rulings. That, unfortunately, I do think is somewhat plausible, but the ramifications in terms of generating resistance and outright rebellion would be huge, imo.

Dems are trying very hard to get Clarence Thomas off right now.  They also attack Barret and Kavanaugh every chance they get.  

They have also floated the idea of increasing the size of the Supreme Court in order to pack and take control of Judicial branch.  They have floated the idea of making Washington DC and  Puerto Rico states which would give them permanent control of the Legislative branch.  They have floated the idea of going to popular vote for elections and are finding ways to allow immigrants and felons to be able to vote, giving them permanent control over the  Executive branch.  They want total control and will do anything to get it.  The fact that they are doing whatever they can to get full control over all 3 branches of the government should scare you.  They aren't doing it for our best interest, and likely want to do something they could not do unless they had complete control.  

• Agree 1

On 1/10/2024 at 5:22 PM, revenger said:

1.   duty to inform                 forces victim to surrender rights,    every CCW/gun owner holder has standing

2.   one gun a month             harassment purposes     every non-prohibited citizen has standing

3.  FID card                             with NICS this is unnecessary,   pure harassment     every non- prohibited citizen wishing to buy a gun 

has standing.

that's just for starters ,    maybe the ANJRPC, the state NRA affiliate will come to life with wayne lapierre gone?

So first up does duty to inform even impact the second amendment? I see it as doubtful unless you are referring to some aspect of it that I'm not aware of. But to have standing, you would have to both have been subjected to the law in execution, and also have suffered some kind of harm. But it doesn't appear to keep you from bearing arms or keeping them. It might be considered compelled speech. Now for criminals, it might be considered forced self-incrimination, which might win at court. Once that has one, one could make an equal protection claim. 

One gun a month has tons of people with standing, but just isn't the best case out there, especially if you have cases pending challenging permitting as a whole, which could potentially take this with it. This is likely just sitting on the plan B shelf waiting its turn. 

FID - permitting is being challenged. Just challenging it in NJ isn't going to bring much to the table at this point and time. IT may come if it is needed to generate a circuit split or after SCOTUS sets precedent. 

• Informative 1

On 1/10/2024 at 5:22 PM, revenger said:

has standing.

Forgot the biggie- The N.J. AWB. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, raz-0 said:

So first up does duty to inform even impact the second amendment? I see it as doubtful unless you are referring to some aspect of it that I'm not aware of. But to have standing, you would have to both have been subjected to the law in execution, and also have suffered some kind of harm. But it doesn't appear to keep you from bearing arms or keeping them. It might be considered compelled speech. Now for criminals, it might be considered forced self-incrimination, which might win at court. Once that has one, one could make an equal protection claim. 

One gun a month has tons of people with standing, but just isn't the best case out there, especially if you have cases pending challenging permitting as a whole, which could potentially take this with it. This is likely just sitting on the plan B shelf waiting its turn. 

FID - permitting is being challenged. Just challenging it in NJ isn't going to bring much to the table at this point and time. IT may come if it is needed to generate a circuit split or after SCOTUS sets precedent. 

How does duty to inform not violate your 5th amendment rights?  Taking away your 2nd amendment rights because you exercised your 5th amendment rights would violate the 2nd amendment.  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, ESB said:

How does duty to inform not violate your 5th amendment rights?  Taking away your 2nd amendment rights because you exercised your 5th amendment rights would violate the 2nd amendment.  

There’s a traffic stop and you have to tell the cop you are armed and licensed. Then the cop says ok. How would that infringe on your rights to keep and bear or incriminate yourself? 

Even if you are demanded to disarm during a stop, the scope it’s pretty limited and I don’t a case could be won. You don’t spend money on loser cases. 

20 hours ago, ESB said:

Why do I have to say anything unless asked?  And then shouldn't still have the right to remain silent?  

What happens if I don't tell them upfront?  

Bitching about something you don't like doesn't make it a viable defense. Also you edited yoru response from this according to the email notification. 

"What if you tell them you are carrying and they want to see your permit, then ask for your updated CCARES (which you don't need to carry, just submit to local PD) and you don't have it.  Then they say you aren't compliant and take you down to the station, now you have to lawyer up.  There is a number of things that could go wrong that could land you in trouble even if you are legal by being forced to give up your 5th amendment rights.   

Why, when you are pulled over, do you not have the right to remain silent on that? "

The police failing to abide by the law as written won't get a law struck down. It might get you a cash settlement. As for teh 5th amendment, you aren't incriminating yourself if you are compliant with the law. TO have standing you would have to be in violation of the law first.