g17owner

Interview: Armed NJ Homeowner Defends Children, Wife, and Home from Three Invaders

Join us for an in-depth interview with John Kabourakis. John is a Howell, NJ, homeowner that recently armed himself to fend off three criminals that broke into his home in the wee hours of the morning while his two children slept upstairs. Video of the encounter is included.

https://www.news2a.com/new-jersey/interview-armed-nj-homeowner-defends-children-wife-and-home-from-three-invaders/

• Like 3

Beautiful dog. Unfortunately I have a 105# English lab that would lick them to death or maybe not.

It's amazing how when criminals are confronted by an armed person, they hightail it and run like the cowards they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

watching the video, i feel like he shouldn't have kept his wml lit. i feel like he should've lit it, seen what he needed to see, kill it, move, then relight....keeping it lit would let them see his location constantly had they been armed. also it looked like he may have stayed in the doorway too long.........

regarding doggo......often times, just a big dog barking will cause people to change their minds.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, Bomber said:

Pricey looking.. 

Sometimes being one of the economically disadvantaged helps..

Burglars would look at my house and say; sheese,..that guy has enough problems and move on to better pickings.

if you saw my house......you'd know why i'm not more worried about a burglary than i am......

15 hours ago, g17owner said:

Join us for an in-depth interview with John Kabourakis. John is a Howell, NJ, homeowner that recently armed himself to fend off three criminals that broke into his home in the wee hours of the morning while his two children slept upstairs. Video of the encounter is included.

https://www.news2a.com/new-jersey/interview-armed-nj-homeowner-defends-children-wife-and-home-from-three-invaders/

Really good article.  Worth the full read.  

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 8:42 PM, FDHog said:

Beautiful dog. Unfortunately I have a 105# English lab that would lick them to death or maybe not.

It's amazing how when criminals are confronted by an armed person, they hightail it and run like the cowards they are.

A lab might confront in intruder. Unless the intruder has food...