Sign in to follow this  
Lublin

Mosins are so...

awesome.

Dan (djg0770) raced up to Cherry Ridge right after work to give our Mosins a run. He brought his M44 and I brought two 91/30's that I've never shot before and my trusty M4. His M44 was dead on and my groupings were good but I need to drift the sights a tad for them to be on. We had a great time and left with very sore shoulders. :lol: I shot some video with my camera and snagged these bad a$$ stills. All stills are of Dan's M44. Check them out:

P.S. Thanks for hanging out, Dan!

DanM44.jpg

DanM442.jpg

RichM44.jpg

What size is yours?

SMALL

Sorry. :D

Looks like you guys had fun. I'm still not ready for the jump into rifles, but I know a good time when I see one.

K

Sorry. :D

K

:lol:

I'm still not ready for the jump into rifles, but I know a good time when I see one.

K

I'm the exact opposite. I enjoy rifles infinitely more than pistols. I'm still wondering why I even purchased a pistol. :oops:

What's the caliber? I still haven't shot my 8mm Mauser. Or a half dozen others that I have, for that matter.

Haven't shot mine neither, a trip to Pennsy is much needed.

I'm the exact opposite. I enjoy rifles infinitely more than pistols. I'm still wondering why I even purchased a pistol

Same here...I'm much more into rifles than pistols. I get bored from pistols in about 10 mins....rifles I can shoot all day, even if its just plinking with a .22 at cans / fruit / etc. I never get tired of that. :p

I'm the exact opposite. I enjoy rifles infinitely more than pistols. I'm still wondering why I even purchased a pistol

Same here...I'm much more into rifles than pistols. I get bored from pistols in about 10 mins....rifles I can shoot all day, even if its just plinking with a .22 at cans / fruit / etc. I never get tired of that. :p

Agreed, I'll take a rifle over a pistol any day, for most any situation. As for Mosins, the more pictures/info I see, the more I consider adding one...

Agreed, I'll take a rifle over a pistol any day, for most any situation. As for Mosins, the more pictures/info I see, the more I consider adding one...

Well, you certainly can't beat the prices. Where else can you get a good rifle for under $200?