matt6669

The North is really starting to Shape up!

Since Matt is SOOOOO GOOOOOOD at shooting clays....I think we should call him CLAY Aiken! There is a resemblance....but don't worry you are much more adorable and I'm sure your hands are just as sensitive as his. ;) Hey, maybe you two can share um, creams and lotions with each other!

BTW: Not to worry....I'm sure you ARE much better than we er, I am. :p

clayaiken-spamalot.jpg

Rich, if you are not there what is the point in going? :(

Seriously. I'm really excited to meet and hang with you Southern guys.

That sounds really gay but I promise that it's not. :lol:

I think I'll have to trek down south for a meet after my triathlon.

no no I such at shooting clays I only got 18 out of 25 with the little competition we had. It was Richie and Tom who took the win with 20 a piece.

But if chad shows up, I am going to have to make sure that I am on my game so I can kick his butt personally :)

And no I don't look anything like that fruit loop thank you very much! And just because I keep soft hands doesn't mean anything, the females like my soft hands so there!

First time out, with Mark's thrower and my HD gun, I was embarrassingly bad. Far worse than I was with Godzilla on Sunday. I'll be practicing with the new gun between now and the next meet. I wouldn't want to bring down the overall score of the northern group at the upcoming North/South event.

On a related note, I think Troy was trying to hustle us. I watched him use Ken's HD gun and he hit almost every single clay (if not all of them). He was doing left/right practice swings between throws and everything. If he suddenly wants to put money on an "impromptu match" I'm walking away :lol:

On a related note, I think Troy was trying to hustle us. I watched him use Ken's HD gun and he hit almost every single clay (if not all of them). He was doing left/right practice swings between throws and everything. If he suddenly wants to put money on an "impromptu match" I'm walking away :lol:

I swear...... 1st time shooting clays...

I almost felt wierd after hitting like I did :oops: ..... To me .... compared to shooting a pistol, I could see the clay clearly, and as soon as it hung for a second it didnt seem so bad.

I am sure sporting clays would be much more difficult.....

Beginners luck..... I swear....

Tough part is..... I cant afford a shotgun really at the moment.... I need to be under $200 for me to make the jump...

Shorty's throw up fragmentation bomb type patterns. :lol:

LOL that didn't seem to help me at all.. i was getting like 2-3 pellets on the clays half the time hahah

I need to be under $200 for me to make the jump...

Gonna shoot you a PM about this so I don't derail this thread

Hi all, Son of Ed here.

had a great time sunday, I'll definitely be back (take that as you will)

picked up my FID and permits this morning (kudos to North Plainfield for a fairly efficient process), and within an hour had a line on a browning buck mark from a co-worker..

Zach

Ken - no worries, I had half the names wrong until the picture anyway.

I'm over my shame now. I've corrected the errors, and I won't be making that particular mistake again.

Ken - no worries, I had half the names wrong until the picture anyway.

I'm over my shame now. I've corrected the errors, and I won't be making that particular mistake again.

We look forward to other mistakes :lol:

Were still waiting to see if his son made a mistake this weekend :lol:

Poor Grandpa Ken