njpilot

New Security Sign

Except that you're advertising that firearms exist. Shrug.

Itisn't really mine, just got the email and liked it.

I try not to advertise, especially in this state. I've heard of stories of people going through hell in their towns after someone saw them loading and unloading case firearms in the car for range trips.

Personally I keep a low profile.

I try not to advertise, especially in this state. I've heard of stories of people going through hell in their towns after someone saw them loading and unloading case firearms in the car for range trips.

It's a shame that we are forced to act as criminals in our own homes. What happened to our rights?

Try carrying an 870 to your truck to bring to the gunshop without a case, in Hudson Co. Let's just say I got more than a few looks. But I did kinda feel, untouchable.

Got a guy up the street from me with a "Trespassers will be shot" sign on his fence. I think it's tacky and unnecessary.

Actually, a no trespassing sign on your property gives you leeway in court in case you shoot someone in a home defense type senario.

My friends father was cleaning his shotgun and beretta in his back yard one day when the neighbors behind him called the cops. Cops come walking into his backyard and started questioning him. Showed them all his paperwork and everything was legal. Shouldn't that be like an invasion of privacy that these people are watching him in the back yard.

My friends father was cleaning his shotgun and beretta in his back yard one day when the neighbors behind him called the cops. Cops come walking into his backyard and started questioning him. Showed them all his paperwork and everything was legal. Shouldn't that be like an invasion of privacy that these people are watching him in the back yard.

thats why I just clean the guns at the range. Nice outdoors, and the smell doesn't overwhelm me

I cleaned three in my garage one day and the smell took a week to get out

I've always been of fan of this:

I have had one of those in my garage for years but since purchasing my firearms I have been thinking about taking it down....just in case you know?? God forbid there is a breakin and I do use my firearms, a lawyer could have a field day with that.

I do have the no trespassing and beware of dog signs....if your dumb enough to go in the yard with a 100lb male rottie your dumb enough to get bit! lol!