Sign in to follow this  
67gtonut

Sometimes Karma does work....

I tend to try and treat people the way I would want to be treated....

In my personal life, and at work with my customers, and usually as life has it..... I end up on the short end of the stick...

But sometimes.... I do get Karma to go my way.

We have a nice customer, that is good friends with my co-service writer. He is a trap shooter and hunts also. He found out I just got my 1st shotgun last time he stopped by, and he was giving advice.... Nice older guy with deep pockets, and not a care in the world...

Well, today he stops by with 2 1/2 cases of shotgun ammo..... for no reason other then thats the type of guy he is.....

I tend to try and treat people the way I would want to be treated....

In my personal life, and at work with my customers, and usually as life has it..... I end up on the short end of the stick...

But sometimes.... I do get Karma to go my way.

We have a nice customer, that is good friends with my co-service writer. He is a trap shooter and hunts also. He found out I just got my 1st shotgun last time he stopped by, and he was giving advice.... Nice older guy with deep pockets, and not a care in the world...

Well, today he stops by with 2 1/2 cases of shotgun ammo..... for no reason other then thats the type of guy he is.....

Nice. Good Karma for good people... bad Karma for the other 90%. The way it should be.

Remember to send him a personal note from you. This will make him good as well. I like to include something personal like how the day was or how well you did at the range that day.

Just my two cents but, when a patient has given me something and I have sent a thank you card from me written by me I know it worth I million to them.

mine stinks, all I am is nice to the guys on here, and they all pick on me :lol::lol:

Confuscia-Dan says Karma works in mysterious ways Grasshoppa. Those around you are just toughening up your obviously sensitive skin in order that you can be a valuable contributor to society.