Wolfy

Next monthly friendlly gathering

from a quick look at the schedule, appears there are events at the sg range at CR first 3 sundays in november. also uses the BP section of the pistol range - not sure how crowded that will make the pistol range in general..

Thanks for the heads up Mad, I totally forgot to look at that.

This meet will me earlier in the morning due to the sun setting earlier. \

I'm thinking we'll do clay at noon instead of 2, and all other stuff will start at 9ish

maybe move it to a saturday? looks like the training was all the over the place.

how bad is the pistol range in the morning, in general? I tend to be there later in day -- not morning person.

The pistol range usually is very light or empty till about 10am. I've been there alone at 8:30 on a Saturday.

Sounds like IF we have it at CR, we should do Saturday.

Did anyone look more into that Mallard place?

maybe move it to a saturday? looks like the training was all the over the place.

how bad is the pistol range in the morning, in general? I tend to be there later in day -- not morning person.

The pistol range usually is very light or empty till about 10am. I've been there alone at 8:30 on a Saturday.

Sounds like IF we have it at CR, we should do Saturday.

Did anyone look more into that Mallard place?

Mallard is cool, very friendly.. but I think we should give them a heads up with the approximate number of people who are planning to show up. This way they can have an extra hand or two around to help with throwing the clays. It's not like we need instruction or anything so I can't see it being a big deal.

I just got a response back from Mallard.

"Hi , I`m Dennis , president of Mallard . We will be open Saturdays and Sundays starting November , Sundays all year round . If your looking to shoot , we are open to the public at $4.50 per round of trap -- no skeet . I`m usually there noon to 4 . "

so if anyone is interested, this looks like a good mix of value and what we are getting.