Sign in to follow this  
EngineerJet

New guy here from Edison

Hello all,

A little about myself, as you see I'm an Edison resident. Contrary to my username I do not work on jets as 'Jet' is a gamer nickname. Im an engineer with an interest in the defense industry and though I have always supported the second amendment, I have only recently gotten into the way of life. Bought my first gun last November and haven't stopped since =)

I can usually be spotted at shore shot in lakewood or Fort Dix range from time to time. Like everyone else I'm just a disgruntled resident at the anti-freedom atmosphere of this blasted state (I'm moving out as soon as I'm done with grad school and can find a job in PA maybe). I'm always up for shootin with new people and am always getting new friends into the sport!

Ohhh man another engineer haha I'm convinced everyone is either an engineer or a builder or an architect :)

Welcome to the forums, you will find we are just a big ole family so don't be shy. Just watch out for Chad he's a little strange, and Tiny could accidentally eat your fingers but besides that you shouldn't have any problems

Hello and welcome. Where are you going for grad school if you don't mind me asking. As for the defense industry, you should think about CO. A lot of people think most of the industry is in the DC/surrounding area, but I believe Colorado has one of the higher number of defense contractors... plus its a far more gun-friendly area, and gorgeous as well :dance: