Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

NJGF LEO's vs NJGF Civilians

I think this would be a good competition, maybe we can have some fun down at BA to see who can rack up more points on the targets. However, I wouldn't recommend winning or you may get a lot of future tickets :lol: . :shock: .

Let's make it fair. Trap match. 4 rounds to determine the top 5 from each group. Top 5 from each side shootout for the title.

Eye/hand coordination

Target acquisition speed

Accuracy

Stamina

Blow stuff into pieces

What more could you ask for?

Ken cmon man, you know us fat guys are not into stamina! Blowing stuff into pieces yes, but stamina no. Can we shoot trap sitting down??

I've see some big guys shooting trap. Standing up, with a cigar in their mouth while pulling the trigger. Don't be such a Matt, man up.

Is this fair, we all know that leo's cannot hit the broadside of a barn

Took only minutes to wimp out. I can reserve our range so let me know. A prepare to be humbled... and we also serve coffee and pie so there... :snooty:

extra 3 bowls of wheaties the morning of.

With all that bran, do you really expect to spend much time on the range?

Good point...I do have a bumper dumper tho, as long as you guys dont mind flies in the area. Depending on where I am I dont always use the bucket. I have poopie issues. My whole family does actually....perhaps you could say, "runs in the family" ! haha

wc.jpg

Good point...I do have a bumper dumper tho, as long as you guys dont mind flies in the area. Depending on where I am I dont always use the bucket. I have poopie issues. My whole family does actually....perhaps you could say, "runs in the family" ! haha

We all like you Chad, but that's way too much information to share with strangers. Does explain the avatar, though.

Strangers?!?!?! Cmon...we are one big happy family! In fact, I feel we should call this even the disfunctional family trap shoot!

I will pick up a case of raid, I dont think one can will do it....its the least I can do. Oh, and just a warning its a good thing this event is not today, I'm having cream of broccoli soup for lunch! :shock:

wc.jpg

I have crapped in MUCH worse then that setup!