Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

CHADDDDDD!!!!

So it was brought up today at our monthly meet that I as the group organizer need a pink shirt. So Chad, can I borrow some of your wife's pink underwear to wash a white NJGF shirt with so that I can end up with a pink t-shirt????

Thanks buddy, I know I can count on you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You sure can!

Actually... I have some of your mom's underwear that she left here the other day...if you want to use them or my wife's its up to you. I guess it depends on how pink you want your shirt to be...you see, my wife's underwear is a size two, so they are pretty small thus giving you just a tinge of pink. Your mothers were custom made by omar the tent maker and are extremely large, much more fabric so they will give you a very rich pink (I'm sure the rich pink will suit you better being how flamboyant you are). Oh, and don't worry...I didn't do anything with your mom. I needed to borrow a parachute so she was nice enough to loan me her drawers, that is why I have them. ;)

Just let me know bud! :p

You sure can!

Actually... I have some of your mom's underwear that she left here the other day...if you want to use them or my wife's its up to you. I guess it depends on how pink you want your shirt to be...you see, my wife's underwear is a size two, so they are pretty small thus giving you just a tinge of pink. Your mothers were custom made by omar the tent maker and are extremely large, much more fabric so they will give you a very rich pink (I'm sure the rich pink will suit you better being how flamboyant you are). Oh, and don't worry...I didn't do anything with your mom. I needed to borrow a parachute so she was nice enough to loan me her drawers, that is why I have them. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chad sir, you never EVER disappoint my friend. And actually I was thinking light pink would suit me better so I guess I'll take your wife's then.

See whenever the forum starts to get too serious, chad and I start posting, and we bring this place right back to reality :)

So it was brought up today at our monthly meet that I as the group organizer need a pink shirt. So Chad, can I borrow some of your wife's pink underwear to wash a white NJGF shirt with so that I can end up with a pink t-shirt????

Thanks buddy, I know I can count on you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like you don't have a pink bananna hammock or something.

:lol:

You sure can!

Chad sir, you never EVER disappoint my friend. And actually I was thinking light pink would suit me better so I guess I'll take your wife's then.

See whenever the forum starts to get too serious, chad and I start posting, and we bring this place right back to reality :)

Matt: I just asked her if you could borrow a pair, she said she already left a few pairs at your house. Remember...once this kid pops out, I'm getting a DNA test and you had better pay child support...daddy!

You sure can!

Matt: I just asked her if you could borrow a pair, she said she already left a few pairs at your house. Remember...once this kid pops out, I'm getting a DNA test and you had better pay child support...daddy!

Finally, I'm off the hook! :dance:

For that day maybe!

That hour actually. But she was really surprised b/c she was extremely exhausted after the hour because she said normally when Chad is around it only lasts about 15 seconds :)

Threads on this forum that Chad and I post in I have decided is just a black hole of downward spiral.

For that day maybe!

That hour actually. But she was really surprised b/c she was extremely exhausted after the hour because she said normally when Chad is around it only lasts about 15 seconds :)

Threads on this forum that Chad and I post in I have decided is just a black hole of downward spiral.

Kind of like your intestines emptiing. We all know how that ends up.:obscene-tolietpush: