Sign in to follow this  
sparny524

Ultimate Christmas Gift

Xe/Blackwater USA, or whatever they call themselves now, provide top notch training services with one of the best dedicated training facilities in the country. I don't know how things have changed though since Erik Prince stepped down, and Blackwater/Xe lost most of their larger contracts (and operators/trainers in turn) to other private defense contractors.

I am starting my own classes. Our curriculum involves watching every zombie movie made by man, playing call of duty for 24 hours straight, Then go play some paintball matches in the woods, Followed by a trip to numerous gun shops for window shopping. Then a few days at the range going over everything you have learned. We also offer lodging, I have an air mattress. Breakfast will include a trip to the McDonald's drive through. Any takers?

would be better off joining an airsoft team..

I visited several online sites last year after my surgery and purchased two airsoft pistols for home practice, kept me occupied for 3 months while i recovered..

Seems they are very into their air soft matches, right down to dress codes, alot could be learned from being part of a team.

Nj airsoft forum, their is a guy on their named cooper young gentlemen who works at ft dix range 14.

he now runs a paintball instruction class and has team runs at ft dix.

also check out airsoft teams on the forum..air soft seems more military than paintball..but coop is an ok person even ran the live fire tower for a month..

http://www.airsoftnj.com/forums/

Airsoft guys , some of them take it to the extreme. =) go on youtube and search for airsoft match.... the guys in England are really nuts.

If you want a local place, GodFather Paintball and Airsoft in North Plainfield? on route 22 has a ton. After Dr. E recommended him, I dropped by the place. The owner is also apparently building an indoor 2 story place for airsoft matches.

If I had the cash I would take every class. I saw one in Bulgaria I think that was the entire James Bond experience, driving, gambling, shooting, how to do dead drops, it even had extreme stuff like parchuting, all tailored to how much you want to spend.

I think France has one where you can "live the adventure" and they hire actors and you are in a game.

Airsoft guys , some of them take it to the extreme. =) go on youtube and search for airsoft match.... the guys in England are really nuts.

If you want a local place, GodFather Paintball and Airsoft in North Plainfield? on route 22 has a ton. After Dr. E recommended him, I dropped by the place. The owner is also apparently building an indoor 2 story place for airsoft matches.

Its actually in Green Brook on Route 22 east. Its a cool place but I lost interest in airsoft b/c I have no where to shoot them. I live in a condo and I have no privacy for $10,000 per year in property tax. Yeah NJ!!!!! :shock: PS. I have no land to piss on but hey, its NJ. 9 more years, and later folks.