tony357

One American and three brazilians.

It's official we have a Taurus expert on board forward all questions to Tony!!!!

Actualy one of those brazilians is a springfield so i am new to the taurus 1911 platform.

one thing i can tell you is they did a nice job with the 1911 platform and their CS sucks..but seems to be getting better from what i have been reading and hey, it is a 1911 so that is not a problem for me..

It's official we have a Taurus expert on board forward all questions to Tony!!!!

Actualy one of those brazilians is a springfield so i am new to the taurus 1911 platform.

one thing i can tell you is they did a nice job with the 1911 platform and their CS sucks..but seems to be getting better from what i have been reading and hey, it is a 1911 so that is not a problem for me..

They will also start production on some of their new pistol line in Miami so it will be another made in the USA weapon.

Their 1911's has some early issues but it seems they have been corrected, Nice pistol collection.

Tony, what's the top one? I really like the look of the stainless slide with stainless grip panels.

That is a AMT hardballer with pewter grips..I also use that one for my AA 22LR conversion kit.

AMT is no longer in buis but i see them on gunbroker once in a while, They originally come with pachmeyer wrap around grips.

How do you like the TT? It was a hard sell deciding between that and the Mini Mac.

I have not shot the TTC yet, going to try and get it out this week sometime to the range.

From everything I have read they are a very strait shooting pistol and fun to use and a hard hitter.

God I love those baby eagles. Cant find the jericho's anywhere around here since they dont make the baby eagle anymore

charles daily will be importing the jericho.

not sure why that changed hands again but i am betting price haggling.