matt6669

Florida and Virginia CCW

I sent my Fl CCW the week of Thanksgiving and just got it today!!!! That includes having to be re-fingerprinted....Now what do I do with it.. LOL!

BTW, on http://apps.carryconcealed.net/legal/florida-ccw-state-laws.php it shows NC, SC and NH as Non-Residential carry. However, on the reciprocity map it does not. Anyone have more info to what the exact states are that allow CCW?

Never mind... clicked on the link on the first page of this thread.

I'm in..... 8-)

I'm in... However, could I suggest Tony Lukes, then Nick's roast beef followed by a walk through North Philadelphia.. LOL.

Count me in though! just got my CCW today and waiting for my hand gun permit to buy a 2"-3" 9MM. Otherwise I have to carry my 92FS or XD9 Tactical... Gosh, that will be hard to conceal! "Is that a gun in your pocket or you just happy".... well, you know the rest.

So I came home from vacation today and found a letter from Virginia on my desk. I was like ZOMG no way, that can't be my permits already I got all excited. Turned out it was just a receipt that they received my money LOL

Got me all excited

well if i have my utah ccw i will go if i have the time, we need to go somewhere good though, like a gunshow?

only part is that the show will lock your weapon with a wire tie before entering..so we would also have to go somewhere else to carry..maybe a big lunch somewhere.

well if i have my utah ccw i will go if i have the time, we need to go somewhere good though, like a gunshow?

only part is that the show will lock your weapon with a wire tie before entering..so we would also have to go somewhere else to carry..maybe a big lunch somewhere.

CHEESESTEAKS!!!!!!!! duh

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is awesome, check out my other posts for a plethera of excitement but we were ALL wrong.

I got home today from being away from home for 3 days and low and behold my Florida permit came in the mail.

Just waiting on Virginia now.

3-1/2 weeks for Florida that's insane!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is awesome, check out my other posts for a plethera of excitement but we were ALL wrong.

I got home today from being away from home for 3 days and low and behold my Florida permit came in the mail.

Just waiting on Virginia now.

3-1/2 weeks for Florida that's insane!

I was closest. You'll get VA by Tuesday.

CHEESESTEAKS!!!!!!!! duh

Tony Lukes Roast Pork!!!!!!!!! duh