Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Cant make it tomorrow, It's little man's first birthday.

And isn't yours coming up too?

btw, you left a 12 gauge birdshoot round there 2 meetups ago! I used it so you ain't gettin it back.

btw, happy birfday to the birthday man!

It does not look good for me as far as making the meet-up tonight, but on a side note I did make a new friend today. I call her "The Beast".

RugerGP100.jpg

Very nice Frank! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I might put a fiber optic on my GP100. I should be at BH around 7:00.

I got it at Amazon with free shipping. It works very well and was easy to install. I shot a hundred rounds today and the gun is great. It was quite accurate in double action. I did not even bother shooting in single action.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EB ... ss_product

I got it at Amazon with free shipping. It works very well and was easy to install. I shot a hundred rounds today and the gun is great. It was quite accurate in double action. I did not even bother shooting in single action.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EB ... ss_product

GREAT GOOGADY MOOGADY!! I never thought to look on Amazon for gun stuff... I'll see you in a few hours.

Good time tonight! Didn't stay too long cuz I got there a bit late, but still had a lot of fun. I'm really starting to like revolvers more and more. Ray's Model 15 is a beauty and like Ray said, has a very smooth trigger, and Sigman's Ruger was great! I REALLY need to get some pistol permits!

As always it was good shooting with everyone again, and meeting a couple new guys as well. See you all in a couple weeks.

As always...it was a BLAST...I need to get me a PPS....

This is what I was hoping for. There seems to be a good mixture of guys coming out for this thing, and it always seems someone new is popping in. Nice to meet Dave, and good to see Colin, Pete, Vince, Tommy and Chris. Hopefully, there'll be a night when we'll have 20 members stop in. Then we'll own that motha effa!

I would also like to give a thanks to the RO John. We where there for an hour and a half and he didn't kick us out.

I think I shot 4 or 5 different guns before I even got to my lane tonight. Everyone's like dude, shoot this and dude try that!

Yes - the PPS is my favorite 9mm. It is an awesome CCW piece and shoots extremely accurate. I have to say, your glock 10mm packs some punch! Very nice shooter.

Hopefully, there'll be a night when we'll have 20 members stop in. Then we'll own that motha effa!

I think we had close to 20 a few weeks ago on 4/27. I'm pretty sure we occupied every port except for 2, and there were NJGFers waiting in line. It was a good night. :dance:

Yes - the PPS is my favorite 9mm. It is an awesome CCW piece and shoots extremely accurate. I have to say, your glock 10mm packs some punch! Very nice shooter.

Agreed I like that bad boy. It's making me rethink purchasing 2 full sized pistols when my fairy dust farting unicorns.. errr.. P2P arrive from the other side of the rainbow. I've got my heart set on the P22. I'm still up in the air between the HK P30 and Beretta 92FS. I think the solution might be to just buy them all. :lol: The little woman is going to kill me. :doh: