Sign in to follow this  
georgemc

And now the waiting game.

Oh I'm waaaaaaaay ahead on that Chad. Already have my eye on a few (two in particular)..when I do make my purchase it is going to be a pistol and rifle. A friend of mine is going to be tagging along. And he is going to purchase two as well. Hopefully we can get a great deal somewhere.

george, you can come to the next meet up at the Bullet Hole on the 15th and shoot some toys if you want.

Sure thing, also depending on a couple of factors here. If and when they get signed, and the time I get off from work. Working nights here, so my days are MOSTLY free. Best days for me would be either Tuesday-Thursday morning til mid afternoon.

Here is my dilemma... last time I applied for pistol permits it took 2.5 Months, $18 and just a bunch of red tape. I have three permits left (of four) to use in 5 months but not enough money. Heck, I will use them no matter what because what a total PAIN these permits are becoming!

I edited my post George, its the 16th not the 15th. Silly me

16th should be good..now all depends on BPD.

Don't even worry about that, there will be more than enough guns for you to get touchy feely with.

Was shooting the breeze with a Belleville motorcycle cop and I found out that the Chief has been in the hospital since late January and expected to return to work April 1st. His secretary takes some work to the hospital from time to time, permits included. I think this is going to be a long wait. :cry:

NJAC 13:54-1.4 (e)

The chief of police of an organized full time police department of the municipality where the

applicant resides, or the Superintendent, when the applicant is a non-resident of this State or when

the municipality does not have a full time department, shall accept and investigate applications for

firearms purchaser identification cards and permits to purchase handguns.

Wonder if this applies to me.

:ring ring:

Hello?

"Yes George?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is BPD, your FID and permit are here. Did you send a letter to the mayor?"

"Yes"

"I called you last week to tell you that they were done to come on in. I called you on the same number, didn't you get my message?"

"Nope, must of been another George you talked too. I'll be in tomorrow morning, thank you"

Now, I personally don't like pissin on anyone..BUT I also do not like being "dicked" around either.