Maksim

I think I want a Desert Eagle...

Spelling is not the problem, typing is :D

When you ride the 'busa.... your hands are still trying to catch up. =)

wrong post... but damn, i remember from englishtown days, a guy had a turbo 'busa.... put down like 300+, the guy wouldnt even want to ride it... afraid for his life.

Maksim, What happened to the englishtown range? remember the owner warning me about not shooting the power lines.

Blackfox, I remember that range. I believe it was called the Winchester public range. THATS the range I got kicked off of for shooting my revolver to fast!!!!!

I shot there once in the early 80's. Wasn't anything great. Don't know why it closed. Just down the road from the Englishtown Auction.

Man you guys are rough :lol: Some guns are nothing more than fun. Although 98% of what I have fits a specific application, some are just for FUN. I didnt buy a PS90 because I have dillusions of grandor that I'm going to get a "Cobra, zombie squad" call from local swat to come help them out on a no knock warrent, I got it for fun for me and my 10 year old. Its just fun, thats it. I have fired the DE 50. It was fun. I have video of me one handing it. Torqued so much the casing came straight back and "tink" bounced off my forehead. :oops: :lol:

Shane

All my guns are owned in expectation of the coming zombie war.

+1

I didn't buy my tacticool vest for the range. Or my chem suits and gasmasks for that matter. ;)

Blackfox, I remember that range. I believe it was called the Winchester public range. THATS the range I got kicked off of for shooting my revolver to fast!!!!!

I shot there once in the early 80's. Wasn't anything great. Don't know why it closed. Just down the road from the Englishtown Auction.

You