Sign in to follow this  
takeji

The gun Gods must hate me.

insurance? or that going towards deductible?

My insurance doesn't cover an accident if it's your fault. She rearended a truck at a traffic light and said " the brakes didn't work". She is lucky she didn't get any tickets and of course no one got hurt.

liability insurance only?

Yep, being 21 with no credit and a bunch of student loans to pay off it is all I can get. If I don't get the car fixed though, I would fit right in with 95% of the drivers in Lakewood! Oh wait..that is a bad thing :(

how bad is the damage? and your sis didnt have her coverage? folks didnt want to put you on theirs?

I am sure we have a few bodyshop guys here.

My bumper is cracked and is in two separate pieces but still firmly in place. It isn't falling off or anything. My hood has a big dent in the front and is bent upwards. I would definitely need a new hood and bumper. My step dads friend usually does the work on my car so hopefully he can do it for me cheap. The car is still drivable so thats a good thing :oops:

may want to check to make sure no leaks, or anything cracked behind the bumper.

what kind of car?

97 Chevy cavalier :D . Yeah my dad is going to check it better in the morning. I honestly don't know a damn thing about cars.

My first car, '94 Jeep Cherokee, that I picked up for a cool 2G's was such a character car. It somehow passed inspection, and then promptly fell apart. First the E-Brake ceased to work, and then all but one of the rings that held the exhaust to the bottom rusted/deteriorated and broke off. It also was leaking oil (fixed that one) and coolant (let that one go). Oh, I also never gave it a car wash in the couple years I had it. Gosh, I miss that Jeep.

So, yea, as long as the sucker moves, character all the way.

My first car, '94 Jeep Cherokee, that I picked up for a cool 2G's was such a character car. It somehow passed inspection, and then promptly fell apart. First the E-Brake ceased to work, and then all but one of the rings that held the exhaust to the bottom rusted/deteriorated and broke off. It also was leaking oil (fixed that one) and coolant (let that one go). Oh, I also never gave it a car wash in the couple years I had it. Gosh, I miss that Jeep.

So, yea, as long as the sucker moves, character all the way.

I already did that to my 98 Ford Explorer. That beast had 480k miles on it. Drove around for a month without brakes(not the smartest thing I have ever done). Payed 100$ for it and it lasted me a year. Good deal in my books.

Every time I save up money to buy my FNP-9 something happens...ahhhhh WHY!

Welcome to life. This has been going on for me for 20 years. It never used to happen. I think I married into a pool of bad karma. :o

--Daniel

daniel, could be because every other post of yours includes a hot ass chick.