matty

BA 2/23

i should be there, probably with my buddy by 8:30ish.

Could use some help sighting in the new 15-22 if someone wouldn't mind ;)

I have an AR front sight adjustment tool in my shooting bag. You are welcome to use it.

I have the allen wrench to adjust it, but that's not what I need the help with. I need help sighting it in as I have never done it :) and not a good enough shot to do 25yards on my own ;)

I can barely see that far,lol.

I'll give you a hand. It's pretty easy.

I had a great time. Sorry if I was not too chatty tonight, I REALLY needed trigger time. I feel much better now. :mrgreen:

Between Chads rant on FB and now you whinning how you needed trigger time I feel like I'm at the old people home!!

BTW get on chat

BTW get on chat

No. I refuse to go into chat until there is a "chat" link at the top of the page next to user control panel, private messages, faq....etc. This way, its on every page. I am tired of always trying to remember where the chat link is. In addition, having it on top of every page ya might just get a better response of people. I know its on the board index, personally I never go on that page as I'm sure others follow suit.

Make it happen pinkie.

dude you do realize we get like 20 people in there some nights???

Stop whining and just come into the flippin chatroom! We all know my g/f aka your wife isn't home so your bored.

PS you are SOOOO luck I held my tongue on facebook I was totally going to reply to your wife's post when she asked who this was and reply you know, your baby's father but I even have a standard at joking hahah

dude you do realize we get like 20 people in there some nights??? 20 people? 20 out of 800+ members is really not that good.

Stop whining and just come into the flippin chatroom! We all know my g/f aka your wife isn't home so your bored.

PS you are SOOOO luckY I held my tongue on facebook I was totally going to reply to your wife's post when she asked who this was and reply you know, your baby's father but I even have a standard at joking hahah

Not to worry about my wife, she lives with me, she's tough as nails. Poor thing deals with A LOT. :)

It wasn't your wife I was worried about she's a Saint. I mean she puts up with your gas let alone everything else nothing can upset that woman. I was more worried about people outside of the circle going who the heck is this :)

But you do realize we have a group of people who post daily on this website out of the 800 members right?

Great time tonight. Got to fire a bunch of guns Ive never fired before, Got to shoots Maks rifle which was great, I also got to shoot Lunkers Beretta carbine which I am drooling over now. His AR-15 was awesome to shoot as well as his 22lr AR and CZ75b compact. Tim let me shoot his recently finished Mossberg, as well as his Mosin and XD40. NJpilot let me fire his Lever action. It was an sensory overload of awesome. LOL. I have a pretty good bruise on my shoulder...It feels GREAT!!!!!

Yep, was packed, a good time had by all. My Buckmark still doesn't always lock back on an empty mag, I thought I had it narrowed down to a particular mag, no luck. All 3 I had sometimes locked sometimes not :? Argh, I will have to try some better ammo than Blazer CCI and see if that does it.

Next BA,will bring long guns---

I was there earlier to finish sighting in the red dot on my ak. I had too much running around to do last night to stick around and i was exhausted. I'll make an effort to be there next tuesday. I'll be there tomorrow before the snow hopefully though.

PS you are SOOOO luck I held my tongue on facebook I was totally going to reply to your wife's post when she asked who this was and reply you know, your baby's father but I even have a standard at joking hahah

I was surprised you didn't respond to her post about missing her two men... :lol: