imperialfish

Window Shoping before permit comes in

Imperialfish, we are meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at the Bullet Hole (Belleville) if you want to come shoot a bunch of guns, too. We'll be there at 7, just look for the NJGF shirts.

imperialfish come to BA the BH gang is lame. Post in the BA thread if you want us to bring something you would like to try.

What! I'm trying to do the right thing here and not start a scuffle. He lives in Lyndhurst, the bullet hole is 10 minutes from his house.

Dont mind joe, he's got a small one between his legs so he's just trying to compensate by saying the BA group is better than BH. I agree with Joe, but if we passed Ray Ray to the BA group then the BH group would be better hahah

Also, I believe all you need at Shore Shot to rent and shoot is a Driver's License and they too will let you buy whatever you want and will hold it in the safe until your permits come in. The upside is that you can shoot it while waiting for the permitand you can even have them clean it for you when you are done shooting for a small fee. thumb.gif

Did not know this part :-D

+1, TJ is awesome

We only do this is if you have a FID now. We do help anyone with questions regardless if they are buying. Also enjoy teaching people about the guns. Stop down after your meetup and check out some things. I'd answer some questions for you but I am off this sunday, talk to Dan. Any questions you can call. Im sure you'll learn plenty from these guys those. Finding something is key with how hard it is to get stuff. Gun broker is where we send must customers when we cant get something and just help with the transfer. Goodluck!

We only do this is if you have a FID now. We do help anyone with questions regardless if they are buying. Also enjoy teaching people about the guns. Stop down after your meetup and check out some things. I'd answer some questions for you but I am off this sunday, talk to Dan. Any questions you can call. Im sure you'll learn plenty from these guys those. Finding something is key with how hard it is to get stuff. Gun broker is where we send must customers when we cant get something and just help with the transfer. Goodluck!

Even though I havent purchased anything yet from Shore Shot, they are more then willing to help. Last time i was there, i was just looking at RIA 1911 in the glass case. One of the workers (dont remember who it was) came over and spent some time talking to me about the transfer process and misc info about the pistol itself. I think I spend more time window shopping then actually shooting :lol:

Ya i was planing on taking a trip out there but i dont think i can rent without a fid.

Im looking to get a sig 226 9mm or the xd9. I applied for 2 permits

+1 on the SIG P226 in 9mm :D

Let me know if you can't find one to test out. I'll have one at Brick Armory on Sunday for you to try.

It's fun helping new shooters select their first firearm. I enjoy working with them whether they're window shopping or have their NJ Pistol Purchase Permit in-hand.

--Daniel

I feel special (Tear) LOL

I realy looking to shoot a sig 226-229,xd9-xd40 92fs and any 1911. Basically anything under the sun. Who knows I might like something else, but those are the two im looking to buy for now. (p22x or XD)

I can forget the Mossberg 500 anyone have one I can shoot that would be awsome