sparny524

Any H&K USP Compact Shooters?

Going off my other thread about my issues with the Glock 23, I was interested to see if anyone shoots a USP Compact and what you think about it. I've been watching the reviews of it on youtube but would like to see what you guys think. I'm looking into getting one in .40 S&W and carry it IWB (would be my primary for CCW). Pictures would be great too! Thanks!

I like the USP compact, but I prefer the P2000. The USP, even the compact, is chunky and blocky. I think it's a ton more ergonomic and definitely more carry friendly too. The P2000 subcompact is even more so. I had a P2000 with the LEM trigger in 40 and loved it. It definitely soaked up the recoil really well.

I have a USPC 9mm and .45, both with LEM triggers, and I love them. I actually prefer the grip of the USPC to the P2000 but the P2K's grip is adjustable and the rails will fit more toys. You can't really go wrong with any HK pistol, they build a great weapon! I'd like to add an HK45 LEM and possibly a P30L LEM if they ever release it here in the US.

Love the USP compact. It was my first pistol, bought it in 9mm, and then ended up trading it to my father. Regretted that decision so I went out and replaced it with one in 40s&w. I think I actually like the 40s&w better. The SA trigger is perfect, DA is like pulling back on a long bow. But it can be managed with frequent practice. For one reason or another I have a natural point of aim with the USP compact, which is why it's my go to handgun.

I had the USPC 40. Loved how well it was built. Hated the pistol. High bore axis in 40 made it very whippy. Seriously uncomfortable in the area of the top portion of the back strap. My biggest problem though was Im a 1911 shooter and I unintentionally decocked that thing like no tomorrow! Its long gone.

I own a USP45F....great gun.

I've shot my buddy's USP45C...really liked it.

I've shot a USP9C at the Bullet Hole.....LOVED IT!!!! It was one of those guns you pick up and shoot incredibly well.

H&K's are very popular but I've only shot one (Malsua's). For some reason, when people buy them, they become instant safe queens. Is it the cost and they don't want to break them or what?

H&K's are very popular but I've only shot one (Malsua's). For some reason, when people buy them, they become instant safe queens. Is it the cost and they don't want to break them or what?

I shoot mine.... but it just looks soooo much better when it is clean. lol.

I shoot the shit out of mine. They just look like safe queens because there's no evidence of wear.

HK's don't break, unless you put Glock parts in them.

I shoot the **** out of mine. They just look like safe queens because there's no evidence of wear.

HK's don't break, unless you put Glock parts in them.

actually, that is very true.

I am amazed how the HK's my brother and I own.... still look like there has not been one round down the pipe, even after a range session, the only place fouled up is the barrel, there is very little or nothing to show the gun was fired if you look at the slide and frame.

actually, that is very true.

I am amazed how the HK's my brother and I own.... still look like there has not been one round down the pipe, even after a range session, the only place fouled up is the barrel, there is very little or nothing to show the gun was fired if you look at the slide and frame.

Especially the P30 Maks. They just don't get dirty. It would take 500+ rounds down the pipe for it to look like I had taken it to the range.