lexcruiser

Here's my M&P 15-22..

Hey all. Just thought I'd post and also introduce myself. I'm in Central NJ and am glad to have found this forum dedicated to NJ gun owners. :clap:

Anyway, here's my 15-22.

Took it up to Bullet Hole last weekend and had a blast. Put about 250rds of CCI Mini-Mag thru her with not a single problem.

Currently looking for a good HD shotgun (Mossberg 590A1) so if you guys have one you'd like to sell, please let me know!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Beautiful gun you have there! There is a real nice shotty on sale in the marketplace now http://www.njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6630

Thank you! Lovin' it..! Shoots fantastic as well. And that shottie is already sold.. Missed it by a couple days. :doh: Thanks for the heads up though!

Nice 15-22, really are becoming popular... How do you like the XTM panels in conjunction with the AFG? Seems like it might be a bit robust. And with all of the accessories, where's the sling! :p

LOL! I'll attach a sling when the Zombie invasion hits. Otherwise, it just gets in the way. :p

The AFG is great actually. Very comfortable. The XTM panels also feel better than handling the naked rails. It does make the front end "fatter," so it may not work as well for those with smaller hands...

Besides, it looks awesome. Thats what counts right?? :lol:

Both are Magpul products...

AFG (Angled Foregrip) is a 2009 product that puts a spin on how operators can manipulate the system (compared to the normal vertical front grips): http://store.magpul.com/product/64/88

XTM are aftermarket rail covers that come in panels (compared to ladder designs): http://store.magpul.com/product/49/47

New to this but what is the AFG and the XTM? also is that the 15 round mag?

Hey Camoman..

BBK got it right. The Angled Foregrip is an alternative to the VFG (vertical foregrip). I really like the way the AFG feels but it may be good to try it out first if you're considering it.

The XTM rail panels look pretty good, but also feel better than holding just the rail itself.

The magazine in that picture is a 25rd mag but pinned at 10rds. I have purchased some 15rd mags (25rd'ers pinned at 15) from RRAGES.com.. difference with these is that they have the guide button for loading! The 10rd'ers do not..