Sign in to follow this  
chefhunter34

Where were these teachers when I was in school.

But when it's a 30-something male teacher banging a 15-16 year old female student, he should be Castrated.... Sorry whats good for one is good for both. YOU DONT SCREW STUDENTS...Period.

Same with Cops..I tell my little lambs all the time.. I dont care HOW OLD she Looks, I dont care that NJ's age of Consent is Sixteen. You had better have a positive form of ID before you unzip it. If I find one of MY people screwing an underage person, I Will Write the Charges MYSELF. Cop, Teacher, both are authority figures, and under the Statutes that constitutes Sexual Assault Consent or no Consent.

But when it's a 30-something male teacher banging a 15-16 year old female student, he should be Castrated.... Sorry whats good for one is good for both. YOU DONT SCREW STUDENTS...Period.

Same with Cops..I tell my little lambs all the time.. I dont care HOW OLD she Looks, I dont care that NJ's age of Consent is Sixteen. You had better have a positive form of ID before you unzip it. If I find one of MY people screwing an underage person, I Will Write the Charges MYSELF. Cop, Teacher, both are authority figures, and under the Statutes that constitutes Sexual Assault Consent or no Consent.

Yup, +1 sir.

Yup, +1 sir.

On a certain "Other Site" I see the same guys all screaming about the Injustice of some 20-something hottie getting arrested for boffing a 14 year old boy...along with the attendant "Where were these teachers" posts.. Until it's THEIR daughter who is getting the high hard one from some guy 20 years older than her. I had to tell a family only a couple of months ago that there wasnt ANYTHING they could do about their 16 year old daughter "Dating" a 36 year old. 90 years ago?? yeah it was accepted as the norm, and so were a lot of other things that are socially repugnant today.