ProShooter

I misplaced my introductory post!

Thank you!

Well, I'll say it again. My name is Jim and I'm the President of a company called Proactive Shooters. We do firearms training and we're based in Richmond, Va. Although I haven't been back in many years, I grew up in Mahwah, NJ and lived there from 1977-97.

Our company is expanding our training classes throughout the Northeast. I teach in RI, PA, MD and VA currently but I hope to get back to my roots and do some classes in NJ. I'm a Utah certified instructor and I do the classes for their non-resident permit. I'll be somewhat close to NJ soon as we're planning a class in the Philly area.

Anyway, its nice to read some of the NJ stuff here. Makes me feel like I'm home. While I enjoy the gun freedoms and "shall issue"' permit status of VA, I sure do miss the good pizza and White Castle hamburgers at home. Makes my mouth water just thinking about a sack full of WC's. I hope to participate here alot and see what's happening in this great forum.

Welcome. :greetings-wavegreen:

What did you say in the first post that got it trashed? :naughty:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I don't really know what I said or where it went. I assumed that it was some type of computer glitch. What I said this time was pretty much the same as what I said the first time. My post count accounted for it but I don't know where it is. Computers are funny little boxes, aren't they? :)

Jim