mikeyboyeee

Best price on .45acp?

I've purchased a lot of .45 acp in the past 2 months or so.. Natchezs.com has been good for pricing (magtech FMJ was 20.99/box) + shipping. I think shipping was 19 bucks, and i bought 15 boxes. The shipping cost pretty much washes out sales tax if buying locally. They have Remington for for 19.99 right now http://www.natchezshooterssupply.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=RT23726&src=tpSlrHm

I bought a 100 rd box of WWB @ walmart in Pa this weekend for 33 bucks..

I've recently started saving my brass from range session, so once i have a bunch saved up i will invest in some reloading equipment as well.. i think Bry@n is looking to do the same. Let us know how the Dillon works out for you

Last time I was in PA, I visited 2 or 3 Wal Marts, All had 45acp in stock. I believe the price was 19 bucks. They also had the bulk 250 45acp pack. Didn't see the price. I don't think your gonna get much cheaper then Wal Mart. Unless you have some hatred for Wal Mart I think that would be the best bet. Or you could start reloading.

I've purchased a lot of .45 acp in the past 2 months or so.. Natchezs.com has been good for pricing (magtech FMJ was 20.99/box) + shipping. I think shipping was 19 bucks, and i bought 15 boxes. The shipping cost pretty much washes out sales tax if buying locally. They have Remington for for 19.99 right now http://www.natchezshooterssupply.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=RT23726&src=tpSlrHm

That's where I got mine. 33 bucks for a bulk pack is a good deal!

That's where I got mine. 33 bucks for a bulk pack is a good deal!

Yeah i thought so, i didnt need any, went in for 9mm, only had 3 boxes of it, and 1 box of the 45.. took em all.. i'll tell ya, that WWB stuff has some serious kick to it, feels much more than magtech..

I've never had any issues with Winchester. Magtech, well I bought some 38's that didn't fit in the cylinder. They had to be forced out after firing.

Yeah, but wasn't that in your Charter Arms POS?

Yes Mark, but the other ammo I had on hand wasn't an issue. I also shot some Magtech over the weekend in a S&W Model 15 and a few, A FEW, of the rounds had to be forced out.

I've never had any issues with Winchester. Magtech, well I bought some 38's that didn't fit in the cylinder. They had to be forced out after firing.

Yeah, but wasn't that in your Charter Arms POS?

Yes Mark, but the other ammo I had on hand wasn't an issue. I also shot some Magtech over the weekend in a S&W Model 15 and a few, A FEW, of the rounds had to be forced out.

I've never run any Magtech. Your first 38 snubbie was such a lemon though, I wouldn't draw any conclusions from ammo problems. Problems with the SW though...I'd think I'd not buy any more Magtech.

I've never had any issues with the new Charter, Mr. Malsua. I've also never had issues with Magtech ammo in 9mm or 45acp. It just seemed my last 3 boxes where a little crappy. But all the rounds went boom.