Cemeterys Gun Blob

AR 15 Shop in NJ

If you want to get some hands-on time with AR's, I'm sure most every store has them in stock. But if you're thinking about purchasing, I would recommend to know exactly what you want before heading to any store. Plenty of gunsmiths, users of different tiers (hobby, competition, LEO/Mil), and industry contacts on the internet to answer any questions.

I thought I read a post where somebody mentioned a shop, in NJ, that actually a bid selection of AR's, and that the staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and polite.

This true?

If so, what/where is this shop??

:occasion-clown:

Last time I was at Tip's Hardware they had a tremendous number, both new and old, but that was a few months ago. Any been lately?

I just bought a Colt MT6400C from Bobs Little Sport Shop last week.

He had a pretty fair selection of AR's in stock, and of course he will order anything you want. I had to order the Colt.

Excellent staff there, I would highly recommend them.

Best regards,

Jeff

He had a pretty fair selection of AR's in stock, and of course he will order anything you want. I had to order the Colt.

Best regards,

Jeff

Good Luck with your pony..JUST TO BW SURE, though chweck the staking on the Gas key..Colt has let a few slip by lately that weren't staked properly.

Best regards,

Jeff

+1 Bobs is an EXCELLENT Shop. It reminds me of 'Cheers' in a gun shop setting. Even if they've never met you before they treat you as if you've been coming there for years.

I thought I read a post where somebody mentioned a shop, in NJ, that actually a bid selection of AR's, and that the staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and polite.

This true?

If so, what/where is this shop??

:occasion-clown:

Last time I was at Tip's Hardware they had a tremendous number, both new and old, but that was a few months ago. Any been lately?

I was at Tip's a couple of weeks ago and they did have a large amount of black rifles in stock. In addition, there were three M1A's (SOCOM, National Match, and Scout)