matty

BA 4-28-10

OK, enough of the angst already, the palace is shut down one day a week for awhile. The earth will still turn, and my flabby shooting skills are getting more atrophied by the minute. I will stop down Wed nite, probably sometime after 8PM,will be a short one for me, probably quick round of Sig & RIA

Had a good turnout last nite, despite the negativity over Tues closings. Hopefully that will be resolved soon, and can go either Tues or Wed. I really need to practice more, took me the entire time I was there, just about, to get back on track & get good groups at 10 yd.

Ah well, Maks was there, as was Lunker & brian, no tbtrout or NJ pilot, the t&j were also, IIRC. Also a fair number of non NJGFers. This was the first time I had been there since about the first week of March, overall, seemed to be a bit cleaner and all the lanes and lites were in working order, targets stocked, lots of stuff on the walls for sale, and more handguns in the cases than usual.

On the other hand...

Daphne filled out nicely.

daphne1031.jpg

I guess I would Scooby Dooby do either one of them. But, I realize they're cartoon characters, and not real.