Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

I get the message.

From now on i'll post assuming everyone already read the newspaper... This way I can knock out two birds with one stone.. for the message that stated, "just go read foxnews.com or nj.com" and the message that stated "they don't like how people just post the news with no personal insight". Pleasing everyone is irrational, you can mount tiny protest here against your own people yet when your rights depend on it, you sit on your asses or claim work before rights.. blah blah..

Keep fighting against your own.. meanwhile the first chance I get i'll be out of this crappy state on my way to WV.

I hate to sound like a dipshit here, but I really have to ask why you found this important enough to repost in a gun forum?

I know it is a general discussion but it seems a little out of place, like the story about the woman getting run over. Am I missing some connection here?

>

WV sucks... stay out. :evil:

It is nice here... but the ed system blows, no work, serious infrastructure issues, no culture, restaraunts or entertainement to speak of other then self created. And dirty... polluted.

That being said ... I would not move here with family with expectations of making it rich. I WOULD buy a mountain cabin here and I will in the future.

It is nice here... but the ed system blows, no work, serious infrastructure issues, no culture, restaraunts or entertainement to speak of other then self created. And dirty... polluted.

That being said ... I would not move here with family with expectations of making it rich. I WOULD buy a mountain cabin here and I will in the future.

You're pretty good at spreading negative intel there Axeman. Waffle House and Cracker Barrel, wtf else do you need for restaurants? ;)

You're pretty good at spreading negative intel there Axeman. Waffle House and Cracker Barrel, wtf else do you need for restaurants? ;)

Shoney's

Regarding gun sales at Walmart... I'm not sure if Walmart is phasing this out. I've noticed my "local" PA Walmart (Milford) has hardly any stock, as if they are not ordering any more, just selling what's left. During a recent trip to the Hershey area (for the PSA Shootout steel match :mrgreen:) I stopped at several Walmarts along the way (for other reasons, beverages, sunscreen, etc, lol) and found NO long guns for sale... lots of ammo, but no gun case anymore. It was kinda sad. :?