pronoun

Big Boy Gun!

FINALLY GOT MY REAL-BOY TOY

NOT to be confused with a real boy-toy

mmm stainless.. I got the Burris PEPR mount on midway and I'm waiting on some glass

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME MAGAZINES IN STATE ASAP? thing didn't come with any :( :(

Don't mind the foot.

looks a lot like my dpms 308 similar free float tube and boxy looking magwell.. but who knows? what is it? lol

Ray that would actually be awesome if you wouldn't mind. I hate putting people out but if it's easy enough for you I'd love to grab a few mags. Otherwise it's no biggie. How much do they run?

And Frank it is .223 thank goodness! I love .22 but I figured I'd upgrade to "bang" from "pop." Not quite ready for "boom" yet. I'll PM you about CR next week.

looks a lot like my dpms 308 similar free float tube and boxy looking magwell.. but who knows? what is it? lol

I didn't even specify did I? derp :oops: It's a Rock River Arms 20" Predator Pursuit. .223, 1:8 twist, "Wylde" chamber, all the typical RRA goodies including a very nice 2 stage trigger. Everything I read online said the RRA 2 stage is "decent" but my impression at least from dry firing once or twice it seems VERY light and crisp!

I am saving my pennies for the .308....with a full flutes...

Colin, they run like 27 bucks a pop. How many do you want?

btw, these are C-products 20 rounders blocked to 15. Paul (PK90) has the Magpul 20 rounders blocked to 15 if you like them better.

Colin, they run like 27 bucks a pop. How many do you want?

btw, these are C-products 20 rounders blocked to 15. Paul (PK90) has the Magpul 20 rounders blocked to 15 if you like them better.

Sounds good! I don't have a preference (yet) and I like the USGI look of the cproducts ones. I'll just stick with one for now..with what I paid for .223 maybe one mag will keep my ROF down :lol: plus I feel bad makin you front all the cheddar. thanks man I appreciate it!

I am saving my pennies for the .308....with a full flutes...

I'm thinking about something like that as well. What specifially are you looking at?

This is what I am thinking...with Full Fluted Barrel.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/? ... 1&cat=1737

You can call them, build it, and they will ship it to an FFl..Full NJ compliant. The config I want is going to run me about $1300 or so...

What about you?