Col. Mortimer

USPSA RO Class @ Riverdale, 10/30, We need just a few more

Range Officer Class Notice:

There will be an RO class the last weekend of October, 10/30 and 10/31. It will be run at Riverdale and it's two days: Saturday a full day in the classroom and Sunday a half day class plus range time and generally finishes mid afternoon. Priority will be given to first to reply that are Shongum or Riverdale members. After that, the first to reply depending upon class size. Estimated cost is $55 per person, includes lunch on Saturday. Will need a commitment by payment in advance.

If interested reply to Ron Guman at [email protected] and let him know you want to take the RO class. He will establish the list and send out details when the class is finalized.

I recommend this class as it gives you a good understanding of the rules and makes you a better practical shooter. Additionally, we have many new shooters and we need help. Even if you are a beginner, take this class as you will learn a lot.

Note: This is NOT an NRA class.

UPDATE: If you are thinking about taking the class, now is the time to sign up. Even if you are new to the sport, you can be an RO and you will be a better competitor. We have 15 people and there is still room for a few more.

UPDATE: We need two more people to make the minimum of 15. If you are thinking about taking the class, now is the time to sign up. Even if you are new to the sport, you can be an RO and you will be a better competitor.

Mike- I've been emailing Ron. I think I'm in the count. Will be shooting Saturday as well.

Frank

From Ron:

"I have 15 people signed up and have made payment for the class to be held 10/30 and 10/31 at Riverdale, NJ. I have room for more people.

Materials have to be ordered from USPSA in advance of the class and they have a deadline with me as well.

If you plan to take the class, complete the application and send me a check as soon as possible.

Send me an email reply is you need the application." [email protected]