Tom-NJ2AS

paypal friendly gun dealers

Selling a bunch of stuff on ebay, so my paypal account will be stuffed. Looking on gunbroker and gunsamerica i see nothing but credit cards and money orders. Anyone know of any good dealers that except paypal? I would rather just use the money right out of the account.

thanks

Paypal has it in their policies to freeze any accounts that deal with firearms or firearms accessories.

Do not let them find out youpaid for anything firearms, they will freeze your account.

that is why gpal is out now.

DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE USING GUNPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are guys on ARF who have had money tied up for months...Apparently the guy who owns it decided to change names to Gpal to try and branch out a little and the name change screwed everyone's accounts up.

There are guys on ARF who have had money tied up for months...Apparently the guy who owns it decided to change names to Gpal to try and branch out a little and the name change screwed everyone's accounts up.

I Had issues with Gpal myself, and yesterday they sent out a letter apologizing for the issues.

They have corrected issues when I used them. You may have issues withdrawing money, however there are non sending money.

I Had issues with Gpal myself, and yesterday they sent out a letter apologizing for the issues.

They have corrected issues when I used them. You may have issues withdrawing money, however there are non sending money.

Ok, never used them myself...but i do remember the brouhaha when the issues started.

I got in on paypal.gif when they first started. I referred 10+ people to join and got $10 each for doing so. Was issued the plastic card. Everything was going okay until ebay2.gif bought them. I dropped them soon thereafter and went with propay.gif, then with gearpay.gif. Now I am straight credit cards.

Not only is paypal anti gun, but they take a huge % off recieved payments. When I sell things, even though I have a paypal account, I NEVER accept paypal unless the buyer wants to pay the extra $$$ for it! Postal money orders and thats it! Theres a postal MO hotline that you punch in the serial number of the MO and it verifies it. I do however enjoy using paypal when its an option to pay, and there is no upcharge.

Not only is paypal anti gun, but they take a huge % off recieved payments. When I sell things, even though I have a paypal account, I NEVER accept paypal unless the buyer wants to pay the extra $$$ for it! Postal money orders and thats it! Theres a postal MO hotline that you punch in the serial number of the MO and it verifies it. I do however enjoy using paypal when its an option to pay, and there is no upcharge.

i hear you. i just up my price to cover the cost of the charge. I think its around 3%

Selling a bunch of stuff on ebay, so my paypal account will be stuffed. Looking on gunbroker and gunsamerica i see nothing but credit cards and money orders. Anyone know of any good dealers that except paypal? I would rather just use the money right out of the account.

thanks

I've sold a lot of "Chevy parts" on Ebay in the last year and got my money through PayPal.