NicePants

Antigun Sentiments

tt - FUNNY! I am a grandpas now. I am pleased how my daughter turned out - but unfortunately, she leans toward the liberal, gun shy, type. I didn't get into shooting until this year and I am 61, so I guess I can't blame her for not being into it. Unfortunately, I don't get another try. And as far a my grandkids are concerned, unless their father changes SIGNIFICANTLY, I will have to wait until they are 18 before I can even talk to them about it. He is Canadian, and a dyed in the wool liberal. :-(

Sad.

I think we are all pretty liberal when it comes to the second amendment, I don't speak for all but I believe the 2nd amendment should be applied very "liberally" in all states of the union.

I think we are all pretty liberal when it comes to the second amendment, I don't speak for all but I believe the 2nd amendment should be applied very "liberally" in all states of the union.

This.

I apply my conservatism very liberally.

The *MOST* ironic thing about all of this, to *ME* is - The actual "right" to keep and bear arms is NOT "granted" by the Second Amendment. That right exists for all humans. All the Second Amendment is supposed to do, is to KEEP the government from INFRINGING upon our right. How did it get so DAMN BASS ACWARDS????

tt - FUNNY! I am a grandpas now. I am pleased how my daughter turned out - but unfortunately, she leans toward the liberal, gun shy, type. I didn't get into shooting until this year and I am 61, so I guess I can't blame her for not being into it. Unfortunately, I don't get another try. And as far a my grandkids are concerned, unless their father changes SIGNIFICANTLY, I will have to wait until they are 18 before I can even talk to them about it. He is Canadian, and a dyed in the wool liberal. :-(

Sad.

Gosh, I must be the lucky one. I am running out of money because everyone in my family and most friends keep asking me to take them to the range. Anyone want to adopt?

Being that I am recently single after being married for several years, I am quite shocked how many of the women I meet and date tell me how much they want to go to the range and shoot. Some have been anti gun for sure, but I would said a very high % of them are not only OK with the idea of gun ownership, but are jonsing to go to the range and shoot for the 1st time.

The *MOST* ironic thing about all of this, to *ME* is - The actual "right" to keep and bear arms is NOT "granted" by the Second Amendment. That right exists for all humans. All the Second Amendment is supposed to do, is to KEEP the government from INFRINGING upon our right. How did it get so DAMN BASS ACWARDS????

Because the majority of people who talk about tue US constitution dont have a frigging CLUE what it means, what it is supposed to do, or How it works..they just Parrot slogans. You wouldnt believe some of the things I was called when i pointed out that there is NOTHING in the US constitution (Pre McDonald of course) that prohibited a state from completely banning firearms, except it's own state Constitution. The only reason NJ never tried is because there ARE a lot of sportsmen here evne though we are definitly a Minority. People Just dont get it.