71ragtopgoat

More BS from the nanny state

Just one more inch from govt running your life !!

Local police are giving tickets for having a GPS in the lower middle of the windshield, It seems the peoples republic now demands they be placed in the lower left hand side of the windshield. That should make driving on the highway a little bit harder as it obstructs the view of the lane lines just a little.

Time to vote these clowns out !!!

I love it when you hear on the news about some JO who drove into a lake because his GPS told him to. :clap:

Ohh you wouldnt BELIEVE some of the things drivers do because of their GPS's. The Industrial area of my town is apparently a Comlete Dead zone for GPS signals,.....people get down there and will literally drive around for an hour in circles, staring at the stupid thing.

I drive a vehicle with a dashboard, but I guarantee if its not bolted down its not staying there for long. :)

Well, I guess if you're running a sand rail out in Arizona, that's possible, but you'd be surprised how well that mount sticks on the dash. I certainly was. Besides, if you're jerking around like Jimmie Johnson you already know where you're at and don't need a GPS.

Bean Bag mount for the win.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=806

Built in GPS for the win

I can only speak to the system in the 07 BMW X5, the one in a '10 Mini Clubman and the one in an '09 Acura. The controls STINK! They work, no question...they also have dead reckoning that works underground or where signals are blocked but entering the destination, setting routes, finding frickin anything flat out sucks donkey balls.

I drive a vehicle with a dashboard, but I guarantee if its not bolted down its not staying there for long. :)

Well, I guess if you're running a sand rail out in Arizona, that's possible, but you'd be surprised how well that mount sticks on the dash. I certainly was. Besides, if you're jerking around like Jimmie Johnson you already know where you're at and don't need a GPS.

I think he means it will get stolen :lol:

I can only speak to the system in the 07 BMW X5, the one in a '10 Mini Clubman and the one in an '09 Acura. The controls STINK! They work, no question...they also have dead reckoning that works underground or where signals are blocked but entering the destination, setting routes, finding frickin anything flat out sucks donkey balls.

+1

Went to a Garmin and I will never go back.

I guess I'm oldschool, I still use a damn road map.

Is that why you're always late? :D

You know what's funny? I've driven all over this country and I never got lost. But yet, I get lost in my own friggen state!